Nets Recall Shengelia and TaylorDecember 22, 2012 - NBA Development League (D-League) - Springfield Armor
In the rookies' first career NBA D-League action last night vs. Erie, Shengelia notched a triple-double (22 points, 10 rebounds, 12 assists), while Taylor poured in a team-high 32 points. Shengelia's triple-double was the second of the NBA D-League season and the first Armor triple-double since Terrence Williams achieved the feat on Dec. 4, 2010. Taylor's 32 points represented an Armor season-high.
Both players are expected to practice fully with the team today in preparation for Sunday afternoon's game against the Philadelphia 76ers.
The Armor return to action tonight against the Fort Wayne Mad Ants at 7:00 pm at the MassMutual Center before hitting the road for three games to close out 2012.
NBA Development League Stories from December 22, 2012
- D-Fenders Defeat Stampede - Idaho Stampede
- 66ers Hold off Charge - Tulsa 66ers
- Austin Toros Lose at Home 117-106 - Austin Spurs
- Tulsa Takes Down Canton - Canton Charge
- Springfield Outlasts Fort Wayne - Springfield Armor
- Fab Melo's Record-Setting Night Not Enough as Red Claws Fall - Maine Red Claws
- Suns Recall Marshall from Bakersfield - Bakersfield Jam
- Grizzlies Recall Josh Selby from Reno Bighorns - Reno Bighorns
- Rockets Recall Machado from the Vipers - Rio Grande Valley Vipers
- Celtics Assign Joseph to Maine Red Claws - Maine Red Claws
- Boston Celtics Re-Assign Kris Joseph to NBA D-League Affiliate Maine Red Claws - D-League
- Nets Recall Shengelia and Taylor - Springfield Armor
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.