Moose Jaw Beats Giants 2-1 Wednesday NightNovember 29, 2012 - Western Hockey League (WHL) - Vancouver Giants
The loss spoiled another great effort from Giant goaltender Payton Lee. The 16-year-old held Vancouver in it, stopping 32 of the Warriors 34 shots, but the Giants still dropped their 5th consecutive game.
Tristan Sieben scored the lone Giant goal.
Giants' next game: Friday Nov. 30 in Everett.
Giants' next home game: Saturday Dec. 1 at 7 p.m. vs. the Tri-City Americans.
The Giants will honour Trevor Linden Saturday night as a "Hero of Hastings" in a special pre-game ceremony and the team will also be sporting special edition 1945/1946 Canucks Tribute jerseys for the second and final time this season.
Western Hockey League Stories from November 29, 2012
- Teddy Bear Toss, Two Home Games this Weekend - Kamloops Blazers
- Statement from Portland Winterhawks in Response to WHL - Portland Winterhawks
- WHL Issues Statement Regarding Sanctions Imposed on Portland - WHL
- WHL this Week: Looking Ahead - WHL
- TELECO, Rogers Unveil Special Holiday Offer - Brandon Wheat Kings
- Medicine Hat Tigers Reach Movember Fund Raising Target - Medicine Hat Tigers
- Rockets Deal Vasko to Red Deer - Kelowna Rockets
- Rebels Make Deal With Kelowna - Red Deer Rebels
- Raiders Sign Daae - Prince Albert Raiders
- Kelowna Squeaks out 3-2 Victory against Tri-City - Tri-City Americans
- Moose Jaw Beats Giants 2-1 Wednesday Night - Vancouver Giants
- Kelowna Holds off Tri-City 3-2 - Kelowna Rockets
- Oil Kings Fall 5-4 in Shoot Out - Edmonton Oil Kings
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.