Tigers Washed out FridayJune 22, 2012 - New York-Penn League (NYPL) Connecticut Tigers
Fans that hold a ticket to Friday's game may exchange their tickets for seats to any remaining home game in the 2012 season of equal or lesser value based on availability. The ticket exchange must be made at the Dodd Stadium Box Office.
The Tigers and ValleyCats will play a doubleheader on Saturday night at 6:05 p.m.
The pitchers have yet to be announced. Pre-game radio coverage begins at 5:50 p.m. on AM 1310 WICH and online at www.cttigers.com.
The Connecticut Tigers are the Class-A affiliate of the Detroit Tigers and play in the New York-Penn League. The Tigers saw a 23% increase in attendance in 2011, (the 4th highest in Minor League Baseball), and are in their 3rd season at Dodd Stadium. Tickets are now on sale! The Box Office is open 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday through Friday. In addition, tickets can be purchased over the phone at (860) 887-7962. For more information go online to cttigers.com .
New York-Penn League Stories from June 22, 2012
- Birds Fly in the Rain; Top Cyclones, 6-1 - Aberdeen IronBirds
- Walding drives in 6 runs as Cutters outslug Auburn - Williamsport Crosscutters
- Holmes Impresses in Debut as Spikes Shut out Scrappers, 4-0 - State College Spikes
- Lowell Scores 5 Early And Holds Off Lake Monsters 5-3 On Friday - Vermont Lake Monsters
- Scrappers Bats Silenced By Spikes Pitching - Mahoning Valley Scrappers
- Tigers Washed out Friday - Connecticut Tigers
- Staten Island Yankees Host Megan's Lemonade Stand - Staten Island Yankees
- Spinners, Kronos Step to Bat for Armed Forces - Lowell Spinners
- State College Spikes Game Notes - June 22 vs. Mahoning Valley - State College Spikes
- Doubledays Walk off in Extras, 6-5 over Batavia - Auburn Doubledays
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.