Saskatchewan Roughrider Game Day AccessJune 20, 2012 - Canadian Football League (CFL) Saskatchewan Roughriders
Fans with game tickets in the North End Zone will continue to enter the stadium through the North Gate.
Fans with game tickets in the new South End Zone seats will enter through the gates at the Southwest corner of Mosaic Stadium.
With the addition of the green theatre style seats in the North and South end zones, Mosaic Stadium capacity has now reached 32,898. Capacity will again increase when construction of the corporate boxes is completed.
Mosaic Stadium Facts:
* The new SaskTel Maxtron in the Northeast Endzone will be an incredible 1,692 square feet (28x60). That's 262 times larger than your 46" flatscreen TV at home! The "old" Maxtron was 700 (20x35).
* The secondary video display board that will sit next to the new SaskTel Maxtron is 686 square feet (37x14).
* The second SaskTel Maxtron that will hang from the West Side grandstand is 1,090 square feet (20x54). That's 172 times larger than a 46" flatscreen.
* In total, there are 7 new digital displays (3 large video screens and 4 banner or "ribbon" boards) plus 2 score board/time clocks and 2 "twenty-second" clocks.
* In total, the three (3) large Video screens utilize 2,424,576 individuals LED lights!
* The new Grandstand SaskTel MaxTron weighs 7,300kg. (16,103 lbs.) Not including the steel frame, support structure or catwalk!
* The LED digits (time and score) on the new field level scoreboard are 1.22 meters (48") tall.
* Approximately 4,500 seats have been added in the South end zone
* Approximately 2,500 seats have been added in the North end zone
* Fans attending the Riders walk thru at Mosaic Stadium on Thursday will be asked to enter the West side grandstand through the main gates.
Canadian Football League Stories from June 20, 2012
- Saskatchewan Roughrider Game Day Access - Saskatchewan Roughriders
- CFL Commissioner Mark Cohon Congratulates Russ Jackson on Walk of Fame Honour - CFL
- Getzlaf Signs Extension - Saskatchewan Roughriders
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.