Admirals to Hold Equipment Sale Saturday, June 23June 18, 2012 - American Hockey League (AHL) Norfolk Admirals
Individuals will have the opportunity to purchase equipment that Admirals players used throughout the historic 2011-12 season at bargain prices.
The sale will take place in Meeting Room Three on the lower concourse of Scope. There are limited quantities available of each item. Fans are advised to arrive early for the best selection.
Reserve your 2012-13 Admirals season tickets with a deposit of as little as $100 per seat today. Stop by the Admirals' Administrative Offices at Scope, call (757) 640-1212 weekdays from 9:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. or visit norfolkadmirals.com anytime!
American Hockey League Stories from June 18, 2012
- Vote for the Griffins Youth Foundation to Win a $45,000 Renovation - Grand Rapids Griffins
- IceCaps Announce Six Home Dates - St. John's IceCaps
- Admirals to Hold Equipment Sale Saturday, June 23 - Norfolk Admirals
- Worcester Sharks Home Opener Slated for October 20, 2012 - Worcester Sharks
- Barons Floor Hockey Caravan Visits Two Locations this Week - Oklahoma City Barons
- Blackhawks Re-Sign Bollig, Hutton and Smith - Rockford IceHogs
- Albany Devils Release Six Home Dates for 2012-13 Season - Albany Devils
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.