First-Ever Syracuse Beer Festival on Tap for Alliance Bank StadiumJune 11, 2012 - International League (IL) - Syracuse Chiefs Press Release
"This is going to be a great event for Central New York," said A.J. Bodden, co-owner of Saratoga Festivals. "As if the unparalleled beer selection wasn't enough, the community will get a kick out of walking around the same field where the Chiefs play."
In addition to sampling world-class beer, those attending the inaugural Syracuse Beer Festival will be entertained by the Syracuse band Los Blancos, as well as Cortland/Ithaca's Tribal Revival, and Binghamton's Driftwood.
Guests at Alliance Bank Stadium on September 15 can also try seasonal food and shop from local vendors.
"It's exciting for us to host the first ever Syracuse Beer Festival," Chiefs general manager John Simone said. "We're glad to open the doors of Alliance Bank Stadium to our community in the baseball offseason, especially for a new and fun event."
International League Stories from June 11, 2012
- Brignac Slam Makes It Two in a Row - Durham Bulls
- Gwinnett Outscores Pawtucket, 11-8 - Gwinnett Braves
- PawSox Come Up Short in the 9th - Pawtucket Red Sox
- Indianapolis Rocks Rochester 16-0 - Indianapolis Indians
- Chiefs Drop 4-1 Decision against IronPigs - Syracuse Chiefs
- Ortiz Shines Again as Yankees down Bats 3-1 - Scranton/Wilkes-Barre Yankees
- Rochester Red Wings Game Notes - Monday, June 11 at Indianapolis (Pirates) - Rochester Red Wings
- Only 5,500 Tickets Remain for the 2012 Triple-A All-Star Game at Coca-Cola Field - Buffalo Bisons
- First-Ever Syracuse Beer Festival on Tap for Alliance Bank Stadium - Syracuse Chiefs
- Bisons Notes - Norfolk at Buffalo (7:05 P.M.) - Buffalo Bisons
- IronPigs Game Notes - Lehigh Valley IronPigs
- Rochester Red Wings' Righthander Liam Hendriks Named IL Pitcher of the Week - Rochester Red Wings
- International League Players of the Week - IL
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.