Los Angeles Defeats Austin, 109-101, in Overtime of Game One of NBA Development League FinalsApril 24, 2012 - NBA Development League (D-League)
Malcolm Thomas scored 21 points and grabbed an NBA D-League Finals record 25 rebounds, while Mardy Collins added 16 points in the win. Millsap, a 2012 NBA D-League All-Star was 15-of-16 from the free throw line, shooting 8-of-17 from the floor.
Terrance Woodbury came off the bench to lead the Toros, recording a team-high 23 points to go with 11 rebounds. 2012 NBA D-League Most Valuable Player Justin Dentmon had 18 points, while San Antonio Spurs assignee Cory Joseph finished with 16 points and eight assists in the loss. 2012 NBA D-League Impact Player of the Year Eric Dawson left the game after suffering a mild concussion 35 seconds into the contest. He will be re-evaluated prior to Game Two.
Thursday's Game Two will tip off at 10:00 p.m. ET and will be televised on NBA TV and streamed live on nba.com/dleague while tonight's game can be seen tomorrow at 2:00 p.m. ET on NBA TV.
2011 NBA D-LEAGUE FINALS SCHEDULE (All times EASTERN):
Game 1 - Los Angeles 109, Austin 101, OT
Game 2 - Thursday, April 26 - Austin @ Los Angeles, 10:00 p.m.
*Game 3 - Saturday, April 28 - Austin @ Los Angeles, 9:30 p.m.
NBA Development League Stories from April 24, 2012
- D-Fenders Claim Game One of NBA D-League Finals - Los Angeles D-Fenders
- Los Angeles Defeats Austin, 109-101, in Overtime of Game One of NBA Development League Finals - D-League
- Sixers Sign Maine's Xavier Silas for Remainder of Season - Maine Red Claws
- Maine's Xavier Silas Signs with Philadelphia 76ers - D-League
- Hannah Named NBA Development League Defensive Player of the Year - Dakota Wizards
- Dakota's Stefhon Hannah Named NBA Development League Defensive Player of the Year - D-League
- NBA D-League Update - D-League
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.