BayHawks Set Goldcamp Bobblehead Giveaway for April 6March 13, 2012 - NBA Development League (D-League) Erie BayHawks
"So many local fans enjoyed watching Kyle during his stellar career at Gannon and he's been a fan favorite here in Erie ever since," said team president Matt Bresee. "We wanted to honor him in a profound way for all he's done for Gannon, the BayHawks and the community. What better way than to create a unique bobblehead to recognize the impact he's had on Erie and give fans a one-of-a-kind collectible."
Goldcamp bobbleheads will be given away to the first 1,000 fans attending the April 6 "Fan Appreciation Night" game. Doors open at 6 pm. Last year, 1,000 "Clutch" bobbleheads were given away in 18 minutes.
Fans can purchase tickets for all remaining home games at the Tullio Arena box office, 809 French Street, or by calling 814-452-4857.
NBA Development League Stories from March 13, 2012
- Skyforce Snaps BayHawks Five-Game Win Streak in a Rout - Sioux Falls Skyforce
- Dallas Mavericks Re-Assign Sean Williams - Texas Legends
- Dallas Mavericks Re-Assign Sean Williams to NBA D-League Affiliate Texas - D-League
- Mad Ants Acquire Graham - Fort Wayne Mad Ants
- Wizards to Host Third Annual Military Day - Dakota Wizards
- NBA D-League Update - D-League
- BayHawks Set Goldcamp Bobblehead Giveaway for April 6 - Erie BayHawks
- D-Fenders Topple Stampede - Los Angeles D-Fenders
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.