Coyotes Sign Kearns to ContractJuly 27, 2010 - American Hockey League (AHL) - San Antonio Rampage Press Release
Kearns, 29, recorded 15-36-51 and 99 penalty minutes (PIM) in 80 games for the Rockford IceHogs of the American Hockey League (AHL) last season to rank 2nd on the team in scoring while setting AHL career-highs in goals, assists, points, PIM and games played. He also collected two assists in four playoff games for Rockford and received the IceHogs' Man of the Year and Unsung Hero Awards.
The 6-foot, 195-pound Kearns has appeared in 266 career AHL games with Rockford, Norfolk, Milwaukee and Cleveland, recording 47-78-125 and 261 PIM. A native of Vancouver, British Columbia, Kearns played four seasons at the University of Calgary prior to his professional career.
American Hockey League Stories from July 27, 2010
- Episode 8 Puska on Pucks and Show Bio - AHL
- Barons Introduce Their Mascot Derrick The Mountain Lion - Oklahoma City Barons
- Kings Agree to Terms with Ponikarovsky - Manchester Monarchs
- Crunch Announce New ECHL Affiliation - Syracuse Crunch
- Coyotes Sign Kearns to Contract - San Antonio Rampage
- Get Major Discounts on IceHogs Merch Through Aug. 21 - Rockford IceHogs
- New Phantoms Mini-Plans on Sale Now - Adirondack Phantoms
- Florida Panthers Name Additional Rochester Coaching Staff - Rochester Americans
- Chuck Weber Named Rochester Americans Head Coach - Rochester Americans
- B-Sens Sign Goaltender Barry Brust - Binghamton Senators
- Worcester Sharks Re-Sign Forward Dan DaSilva - Worcester Sharks
- Rangers Agree to Terms with Free Agent Forward Alexander Frolov - Connecticut Whale
- Coyotes Re-Sign Picard To Contract - San Antonio Rampage
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.