Grice-Mullen Grabs Gibson's Finest Player Of The Week HonoursNovember 24, 2009 - Canadian Football League (CFL) B.C. Lions
The speedy return man silenced the crowd at Olympic Stadium, returning a punt 106 yards for a touchdown - the longest punt return for a TD in CFL playoff history.
Grice-Mullen rounded out Sunday's game with 208 return yards, including 104 yards on six kick returns and 104 yards on two punt returns. The second-year Lion also added three receptions for 45 yards.
Gibson's Finest Players of the Week are chosen by a panel of judges - former Canadian Football League players Matt Dunigan and Duane Forde and Pierre Vercheval of RDS.
Secure your spot in BC Lions history as the club returns to an outdoor stadium for the 2010 season! Place a $100.00 deposit per seat on your Lions season tickets by Tuesday, December 15th and secure your 2010 seats at 2009 pricing. For more information, please visit our website at bclions.com or call 604.589.ROAR.
Canadian Football League Stories from November 24, 2009
- Greening The Grey Cup - CFL
- Entertainment Tonight Canada To Host & Elisha Cuthbert To Appear At The Scotiabank Grey Cup Festival - CFL
- Calvillo Named Offensive Player Of The Week - Montreal Alouettes
- Gibson's Finest CFL Players of the Week Named - CFL
- Pair Of Riders Win Weekly Awards - Saskatchewan Roughriders
- Grice-Mullen Grabs Gibson's Finest Player Of The Week Honours - B.C. Lions
- 97th Grey Cup Believes In The Canadian Tenors - CFL
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.