Steelheads shuffle rosterOctober 25, 2007 - ECHL (ECHL) - Idaho Steelheads
Forward Alexander Naurov has been assigned to Idaho by its American League Hockey affiliate, Iowa Stars and will be placed on the 3-day injured reserve list. The The 5-11, 200-pound Russian had been recalled from Idaho to Iowa on Oct. 20th.
Right wing Liam Huculak and center Mike Sullivan have both been activated off the injured reserve list and are expected to see their first game action on Friday. Both players began the season on the IR.
Defenseman Jean-Sebastian Adam, who played two games during the Steelheads home opening weekend, has been placed on the 7-day IR, and fellow blue-liner Craig Cescon has been placed on the 30-day IR. The 6-2, 215-pound Cescon has yet to make his Steelheads debut.
The Idaho Steelheads return home for one game versus the Grizzlies on Halloween. Tickets are available for that game and all others at Qwest Arena by visiting idahosteelheads.com and using the print at home feature, or by calling (208) 331-TIXS or visiting the box office at Qwest Arena.
ECHL Stories from October 25, 2007
- Stockton's Huxley Suspended One Game, Fined - ECHL
- ECHL Transactions - ECHL
- HRH of Central California to Present Face-Off Against Kids Cancer - Fresno Falcons
- 'Paint the Rink Pink' exceeds Aces' expectations - Alaska Aces
- Inferno Home Opener Tomorrow Night - Columbia Inferno
- Checkers Enter Into Affiliation With Carolina Hurricanes - Charlotte Checkers
- Nailers Power Hour Returns Tonight - Wheeling Nailers
- Goaltender Mole Returns For Home Opener - Utah Grizzlies
- Doig, Wellar Recalled to Toronto - Columbia Inferno
- Sea Wolves To Auction Opening Night Jerseys On October 27 - Mississippi Sea Wolves
- Steelheads shuffle roster - Idaho Steelheads
- Cincinnati Cyclones Game Capsule - Cincinnati Cyclones
- Condors Trumped By Aces In Shootout - Bakersfield Condors
- McCambridge collects first win in Bakersfield - Alaska Aces
- Ice Pilots Battle Hard in 3-0 Loss to Reading - Pensacola Ice Pilots
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.