Wolf Pack Recall Lee, Bahensky and Constant from CharlotteDecember 26, 2006 - American Hockey League (AHL) - Connecticut Whale Press Release
This season, Lee, 22, has registered 12 goals and 27 assists for 39 points in 27 games with the Charlotte Checkers of the ECHL, along with 28 penalty minutes. Last season, Lee skated in 27 games with the Bridgeport Sound Tigers, netting one goal and registering 10 penalty minutes. Lee also appeared in 36 ECHL games with the Trenton Titans in 2005-06, registering six goals and 19 assists for 25 points, along with 30 penalty minutes. The forward spent most of his first pro season in the UHL, after playing one season in the QMJHL with the Prince Edward Island Rocket.
Bahensky, 20, has registered three goals and three assists for six points in 25 games with Charlotte this season, along with 43 penalty minutes. An AHL rookie, the forward played in two games for the Wolf Pack at the start of this season, with no points or penalty minutes.
In 27 games with Charlotte this season, Constant has registered two goals and 11 assists for 13 points and 30 penalty minutes. The defenseman spent last season in the Manitoba Junior Hockey League, where he played with the OCN (Opaskwayak Cree Nation) Blizzard. In 57 games of action, the 21-year-old, 5-11, 200-pound blueliner scored 13 goals and posted 45 assists for 58 points, while totaling 253 penalty minutes.
The Wolf Pack return to action tomorrow night facing the Springfield Falcons in Springfield (7:05 PM faceoff) for the third installment of the DATTCO I-91 Challenge, followed by a visit to Bridgeport for the fifth game of the best-of-10 GEICO Connecticut Cup Challenge series on Friday (7:30 PM start). The Pack will then host the Manchester Monarchs at home on Saturday (7:00 PM faceoff). This is another Wolf Pack tenth anniversary commemorative giveaway night. The first 5,000 fans into the game will receive a commemorative Wolf Pack Flag and will also be treated to an in-game concert sponsored by Radio Disney featuring the Jonas Brothers, the Truth Squad and Nothing but Strings. The Pack will wrap up the week with a road trip to Portland on Sunday to face the Pirates (5:35 PM start).
Individual tickets for Wolf Pack games are on sale now at the Hartford Civic Center Box Office and all Ticketmaster locations. Tickets may also be charged by phone at (860) 525-4500, (203) 744-8100, (203) 624-0033 or (413) 733-2500 or online at www.Ticketmaster.com. Season tickets, five, 10 and 20 game packages and group tickets are also available. Contact 860-548-2000 for more details.
The AHL's Hartford Wolf Pack hockey club is part of Madison Square Garden LP. Cablevision Systems Corporation owns a controlling interest in MSG LP, which also includes the New York Rangers (NHL); New York Knicks (NBA); the New York Liberty (WNBA); MSG Entertainment; MSG Media, which is comprised of MSG and FSN New York; and the Madison Square Garden arena complex, located in the heart of the New York metropolitan area.
American Hockey League Stories from December 26, 2006
- Rampage rally falls short - San Antonio Rampage
- Stars win third straight - Iowa Chops
- Houston survives late goal - Houston Aeros
- Senators cruise past Crunch, 4-2 - Binghamton Senators
- Peoria Powers Past Griffins, 4-3 - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Wolf Pack Recall Lee, Bahensky and Constant from Charlotte - Connecticut Whale
- Phantoms upend Penguins - Adirondack Phantoms
- Hershey Beats Sound Tigers - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- Rivermen Power Through Grand Rapids 4-3 on the Road - Peoria Rivermen
- Bears back in first place after downing Bridgeport, 6-3 - Hershey Bears
- 'Dogs hold on to down Amerks - Hamilton Bulldogs
- Pair called up to New York - Connecticut Whale
- Hamilton Bulldogs weekly - Hamilton Bulldogs
- Phantoms week in review - Adirondack Phantoms
- Portland Pirates Weekly Report - Portland Pirates
- Rampage sign Ferraro, Paddock to PTO - San Antonio Rampage
- Admirals Keep Pace Near Top of Tight East Division Race - Norfolk Admirals
- Oilers send Roy back to Bulldogs and recall Hejda - Hamilton Bulldogs
- Rochester hosts Hamilton tonight - Rochester Americans
- Bears' Laing named CCM Vector/AHL Player of the Week - AHL
- Lowell Splits the Week - Albany Devils
- Rampage Week 12 Report - San Antonio Rampage
- Sound Tigers News - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- Monarchs Report - Manchester Monarchs
- Binghamton Senators weekly - Binghamton Senators
- Bears begin five games in six nights Tuesday - Hershey Bears
- Ellis Returns to Griffins - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Flames Recall Regehr, Moss From Knights - Abbotsford Heat
- Worcester signs Prudden to Professional Tryout Agreement - Worcester Sharks
- Flames Send Ference, Germyn to Knights - Abbotsford Heat
- Aeros Gameday - Houston Aeros
- Sharks Look to Ring in New Year with "Bang" - Worcester Sharks
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.