Flames Recall Regehr, Moss From KnightsDecember 26, 2006 - American Hockey League (AHL) - Abbotsford Heat Press Release
Regehr was assigned to the Ak-Sar-Ben Knights on December 22nd but did not play a game. He returns to the Flames having played in five NHL games this season. He has one goal and one assist for two points and no penalty minutes. The goal, his first NHL tally, came on December 19th at Los Angeles. He has now played in 19 total games with the Flames dating back to last year, earning one goal and three points. In 22 games with the Knights this season, the native of Bandung, Indonesia has five goals and nine assists for 14 points to lead all Knights' defensemen.
Moss also was assigned to Omaha on December 22nd but did not play. He made his NHL debut on December 19th, scoring the game-winning goal in Calgary's 5-3 win at Los Angeles. The native of Lavonia, Michigan is the Knights' second-leading scorer this year, earning seven goals and 12 assists for 19 points in 27 games. He also has 22 penalty minutes. Last season, Moss was the Knights' leading rookie scorer with 21 goals and 27 assists for 48 points and 28 penalty minutes. He played in just 63 games, his season cut short by an injury in mid-March.
Tonight's game at Iowa begins a hectic stretch of eight games in eleven days for the Ak-Sar-Ben Knights. They'll play five of those games this week. Following tonight's game, the Knights will travel to San Antonio for a game tomorrow night at 7:00 p.m. They return home to host Iowa on Friday and Peoria on Saturday. Both games begin at 7:00 p.m. They'll finish the week on Sunday when they visit Iowa for a 7:35 p.m. start.
Tickets for all Ak-Sar-Ben Knights' games are on sale at the Omaha Civic Auditorium box office Monday through Friday from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Tickets also are available through all Ticketmaster outlets and by phone at (402) 422-1212. Kids 12 and under get in free with a paid adult on tickets purchased after 5:00 p.m. Other restrictions apply.
American Hockey League Stories from December 26, 2006
- Rampage rally falls short - San Antonio Rampage
- Stars win third straight - Iowa Chops
- Houston survives late goal - Houston Aeros
- Senators cruise past Crunch, 4-2 - Binghamton Senators
- Peoria Powers Past Griffins, 4-3 - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Wolf Pack Recall Lee, Bahensky and Constant from Charlotte - Connecticut Whale
- Phantoms upend Penguins - Adirondack Phantoms
- Hershey Beats Sound Tigers - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- Rivermen Power Through Grand Rapids 4-3 on the Road - Peoria Rivermen
- Bears back in first place after downing Bridgeport, 6-3 - Hershey Bears
- 'Dogs hold on to down Amerks - Hamilton Bulldogs
- Pair called up to New York - Connecticut Whale
- Hamilton Bulldogs weekly - Hamilton Bulldogs
- Phantoms week in review - Adirondack Phantoms
- Portland Pirates Weekly Report - Portland Pirates
- Rampage sign Ferraro, Paddock to PTO - San Antonio Rampage
- Admirals Keep Pace Near Top of Tight East Division Race - Norfolk Admirals
- Oilers send Roy back to Bulldogs and recall Hejda - Hamilton Bulldogs
- Rochester hosts Hamilton tonight - Rochester Americans
- Bears' Laing named CCM Vector/AHL Player of the Week - AHL
- Lowell Splits the Week - Albany Devils
- Rampage Week 12 Report - San Antonio Rampage
- Sound Tigers News - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- Monarchs Report - Manchester Monarchs
- Binghamton Senators weekly - Binghamton Senators
- Bears begin five games in six nights Tuesday - Hershey Bears
- Ellis Returns to Griffins - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Flames Recall Regehr, Moss From Knights - Abbotsford Heat
- Worcester signs Prudden to Professional Tryout Agreement - Worcester Sharks
- Flames Send Ference, Germyn to Knights - Abbotsford Heat
- Aeros Gameday - Houston Aeros
- Sharks Look to Ring in New Year with "Bang" - Worcester Sharks
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.