WNBA Announces Officials for 2019 Playoffs
September 10, 2019 - Women's National Basketball Association (WNBA) News Release
NEW YORK - The WNBA today announced the 14 referees who will officiate in the 2019 WNBA Playoffs.
Playoff officials are selected by the WNBA Referee Operations management team based on three specific criteria throughout the season: WNBA Referee Operations' graded rankings, play-calling accuracy and team feedback. Officials will be evaluated after each round of the playoffs to determine future advancement in the 2019 postseason.
The 2019 WNBA Playoffs will begin on Wednesday, Sept. 11. Individual game assignments for referees are posted at NBA.com/official at approximately 9 a.m. ET each game day. Each game crew consists of three on-court officials and one on-site alternate.
The 14 referees assigned to the 2019 WNBA Playoffs are below:
Isaac Barnett (3 WNBA seasons) Tim Greene (9)
Tiffany Bird (6) Roy Gulbeyan (21)
Eric Brewton (18) Byron Jarrett (12)
Fatou Cissoko-Stephens (5) Michael Price (20)
Tiara Cruse (6) Randy Richardson (2)
Cheryl Flores (7) Billy Smith (9)
Maj Forsberg (11) Jeff Wooten (8)
• Discuss this story on the Women's National Basketball Association message board...
Women's National Basketball Association Stories from September 10, 2019
- WNBA Announces Officials for 2019 Playoffs - WNBA
- Wings Fall to Seattle in Season Finale - Dallas Wings
- Wings Fall to Mystics in Washington - Dallas Wings
- Mystics Update - Washington Mystics
- ESPN Tips off WNBA Postseason with First Round Doubleheader - WNBA
- Last Week around the Leagues - OSC Original by Fran Stuchbury
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.