WFC2 Single Match Tickets on Sale Now
VANCOUVER, BC - With Whitecaps FC 2 (WFC2) set to kick off their inaugural USL season this Sunday against Seattle Sounders FC 2, and with just under one month until the home opener, the club announced today that all 2015 WFC2 single match tickets are now on sale.
Single match tickets are only $15 and are available for purchase at all Ticketmaster Ticket Centres, online at ticketmaster.ca/whitecaps, or Charge-by-Phone at 1.855.6.GO-CAPS (1.855.646.2277).
"This will be a season of firsts for WFC2," said Whitecaps FC chief operating officer Rachel Lewis. "I still hear regularly from fans who fondly remember the first MLS match at Empire Field just over four years ago. You only get one chance to be at the first ever home opener. April 19 will be a landmark day as we kick off a fun and vibrant atmosphere at Thunderbird Stadium."
The much anticipated home debut for WFC2 will be on Sunday, April 19 at 3 p.m. PT against Canadian rivals Toronto FC II. One week later, the 'Caps host Cascadia rivals Seattle Sounders FC 2 on Sunday, April 26 at 3 p.m. PT.
Come watch the next generation of stars as they continue to climb the ladder to the 'Caps MLS team and to the Canadian men's national team.
As part of the festival-like WFC2 match day experience, Thunderbird Stadium will include food trucks and live music. Enjoy a wide variety of food offerings, including comfort food, Asian fusion and standard concession options, all while listening to top local bands and watching emerging talent take to the pitch.
WFC2 kick off their inaugural season this coming Sunday, March 29, on the road at cross-border nemesis Sounders FC 2. The match will begin at 4 p.m. PT and will be streamed live on whitecapsfc2.com.
For more information on all WFC2 ticket options, including Flex Packs and Family Season Passes, visit whitecapsfc.com/wfc2tickets, call 604-484-7862 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Discuss this story on the United Soccer League Championship message board...
United Soccer League Championship Stories from March 23, 2015
- Roughnecks Sign MLS, Liga MX Veteran Ochoa - Tulsa Roughnecks FC
- Independence's Ben Newnam Signs with Colorado Rapids - Charlotte Independence
- Blues Beat College Side Loyola - Orange County SC
- Sebastien Thuriere Called to Haitian National Duty - Charleston Battery
- USL Week 1: S2 Makes Opening Statement - USL
- WFC2 Single Match Tickets on Sale Now - Vancouver Whitecaps FC 2
- Weekly Sports League and Franchise Report - OSC Original by Dan Krieger
- Mark Howard Announces Retirement - OKC Energy FC
- Kickers Sign Ricky Burke - Richmond Kickers
- Three More Players Sign Contracts with Independence - Charlotte Independence
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.