USL Championship Discipline Report - Week 18
July 3, 2019 - United Soccer League Championship (USL) News Release
TAMPA, Fla. - The following is the USL's discipline report for Week 18 of the 2019 USL Championship season:
San Antonio FC's Jack Barmby has been suspended for one game following his red card for two cautionable offenses against El Paso Locomotive FC on June 26. Barmby will be unavailable for San Antonio's contest against Rio Grande Valley FC on Wednesday night.
The Charleston Battery's Tah Anunga has been suspended for one game following his red card for serious foul play against the New York Red Bulls II on June 29. Anunga will be unavailable for Charleston's game against ATL UTD 2 on Friday night.
The Swope Park Rangers' Felipe Hernandez has been suspended for one game following his red card for violent conduct against Saint Louis FC on June 30. Hernandez will be unavailable for Swope Park's contest against the Tampa Bay Rowdies on Sunday.
Nashville SC's Lebo Moloto and Tulsa Roughnecks FC's Rodrigo da Costa are no longer on caution accumulation warning, having had one caution removed under the USL's Good Behavior incentive to place them on three cautions for the season.
Las Vegas Lights FC Head Coach Eric Wynalda has been suspended for one game following his dimissal from the sideline in his side's contest against OKC Energy FC on June 29. Wynalda will be unavailabe for Las Vegas' contest against the LA Galaxy II on Thursday night.
ATL UTD 2's Will Vint and Memphis 901 FC's Wesley Charpie have each been suspended for one game for caution accumulation after receiving their fifth yellow cards of the season. Vint will be unavailable for Atlanta's game against the Charleston Battery on Friday, while Charpie will be unavailable for Memphis' game against Hartford Athletic on Saturday.
El Paso Locomotive FC's Derek Gebhard was suspended for one game following the review of an incident in Locomotive FC's contest against San Antonio FC's on June 26 by the Independent Discipline Panel. Gebhard served the suspension during El Paso's contest against Fresno FC this past Saturday.
Reno 1868 FC's Will Seymore was suspended for one game for caution accumulation following his fifth yellow cards of the season on June 26 against the Portland Timbers 2. Seymore served the suspension during Reno's contest against Sacramento Republic FC this past Saturday.
Birmingham Legion FC's Mikey Lopez and Hartford Athletic's Sem de Wit are no longer under caution accumulation warning, having had one caution removed under the USL's Good Behavior incentive to place them on three cautions for the season.
The following players enter the upcoming matches one caution away from a yellow card accumulation suspension for their fifth yellow card of the season. Here is the breakdown per club:
ATL UTD 2 (2): Jackson Conway, Jose Hernandez
Austin Bold FC (1): Andre Lima
Birmingham Legion FC (1): Kyle Culbertson
Charleston Battery (1): Vincenzo Candela
Hartford Athletic (1): Kyle Curinga
LA Galaxy II (1): Adrian Vera
Las Vegas Lights FC (1): Cristhian Hernandez
Memphis 901 FC (1): Marc Burch
New Mexico United (1): Santi Moar
North Carolina FC (1): Sam Brotherton
Orange County SC (2): Daniel Crisotomo, Vinicius
Ottawa Fury FC (1): Chris Mannella
Real Monarchs SLC (4): Josh Heard, Jack Blake, Douglas Martinez, Ricardo Avila
Rio Grande Valley FC (1): Romilio Hernandez
Sacramento Republic FC (1): Ray Saari
San Antonio FC (2): Michael Lahoud, Ebenezer Ackon
Swope Park Rangers (1): Jerome Ngom Mbekeli
Tacoma Defiance (1): Jesse Daley
Tulsa Roughnecks FC (1): Cyprian Hedrick
The following player enters the upcoming matches one caution away from a yellow card accumulation suspension for their eighth yellow card of the season. Here is the breakdown per club:
New Mexico United (1): Kevaughn Frater
• Discuss this story on the United Soccer League Championship message board...
United Soccer League Championship Stories from July 3, 2019
- Reno Smacks Rio Grande Valley FC for Third Straight Win - Reno 1868 FC
- RGV FC Fall 0-4 to Reno 1868 FC - Rio Grande Valley FC Toros
- San Antonio FC Defeats Rivals Austin Bold FC 3-0 at Toyota Field - San Antonio FC
- Men in Blazers Praise Nashville as Up-And-Coming Soccer Market - Nashville SC
- Tacoma Defiance Midfielder Azriel Gonzalez Undergoes Successful Surgery - Tacoma Defiance
- Nashville's Global Beat Apparent at Plaza Mariachi for Nashville SC Watch Party - Nashville SC
- USL Championship Discipline Report - Week 18 - USL
- Indy Eleven Supporting Three Area Watch Parties on Sunday to Rally Behind U.S. Women's National Team - Indy Eleven
- El Paso Locomotive FC Acquire Defender Moses Makinde by Way of Trade with Tulsa FC - El Paso Locomotive FC
- Match Preview vs. L.A. Galaxy II - Las Vegas Lights FC
- Energy FC to Host No-Cost Outdoor, Community Watch Party for World Cup Final - OKC Energy FC
- Nashville SC Loans Vinnie Vermeer to Las Vegas Lights FC - Nashville SC
- Fury FC Adds Two Local Teenagers to Roster - Ottawa Fury FC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.