USL Championship Discipline Report - Week 13
September 16, 2020 - United Soccer League Championship (USL) News Release
TAMPA, Fla. - The following is the USL Championship's discipline report for Week 13 of the 2020 season:
Loudoun United FC's Michael Gamble and Ben Lundgard have each been suspended for one game following their red cards for violent conduct and two cautionable offenses, respectively, in their club's contest against the Philadelphia Union II on September 12. Both Gamble and Lundgard will be unavailable for Loudoun's contests against the Philadelphia Union II on Wednesday night.
Birmingham Legion FC's Anderson Asiedu has been suspended for one game following his red card for two cautionable offenses against the Charlotte Independence on September 12. Asiedu will be unavailable for Birmingham's contest against Miami FC on Wednesday night.
The Charlotte Independence's Joel Johnson has been suspended for one game following his red card for two cautionable offenses against Birmingham Legion FC on September 12. Johnson will be unavailable for Charlotte's contest against North Carolina FC on Saturday night.
OKC Energy FC's Jose Hernandez has been suspended for one game following his red card for two cautionable offenses against FC Tulsa on September 12. Hernandez will be unavailable for OKC's contest against San Antonio FC on Saturday night.
Sacramento Republic FC's Rodrigo Lopez was suspended for one game following his red card for violent conduct against Orange County SC on September 9. Lopez served his suspension during Sacramento's contest against Reno 1868 FC on September 12.
The LA Galaxy II's Alejandro Alvarado Jr. was suspended for one game following his red card for two cautionable offenses against San Diego Loyal SC on September 9. Alvarado served his suspension during LA's contest against Las Vegas Lights FC on September 15.
The following player enters the upcoming matches one caution away from a yellow card accumulation suspension for their eighth yellow card of the season. Here is the breakdown per club:
San Antonio FC (1): PC
• Discuss this story on the United Soccer League Championship message board...
United Soccer League Championship Stories from September 16, 2020
- Legion FC Attack Heats up in Miami - Birmingham Legion FC
- Atlanta United 2 Falls 2-1 at Home to Tampa Bay Rowdies - Atlanta United 2
- Indy Eleven Falls 0-2 In Last Chapter of 2020 Rivalry with Louisville City FC - Indy Eleven
- LouCity Knocks off Indy Eleven - Again - in Crucial Contest - Louisville City FC
- Philadelphia Union II Score Shutout Win over Loudoun United FC II - Philadelphia Union II
- Two First Half Goals Push Hartford to Victory - Hartford Athletic
- Republic FC Kickstart Grant Voting Now Open - Sacramento Republic FC
- Republic FC to Host Tacoma on Sunday - Sacramento Republic FC
- Tacoma Defiance Match at Sacramento Republic FC Rescheduled for September 20 - Tacoma Defiance
- USL Championship Discipline Report - Week 13 - USL
- Indomitable Partner El Jimador to Donate to Local Food Banks with Fans Help - Sacramento Republic FC
- Phoenix Rising FC Signs Jamaican Defender Damion Lowe - Phoenix Rising FC
- Around the League Ã¢ÂÂ Championship Playoff Race and 2021 Expansion Club - Sacramento Republic FC
- LouCity's Hoppenot Earns USL Team of the Week Recognition - Louisville City FC
- Game Day: Follow Along with LouCity-Indy Eleven - Louisville City FC
- Greens Sign Veteran Defender Ramon Martin Del Campo - OKC Energy FC
- Hartford Athletic to Host Drive-In Watch Party - Hartford Athletic
- LA Galaxy II Rally to Top Las Vegas Lights FC - LA Galaxy II
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.