Timbers Schedule Set for 2024 Coachella Valley Invitational in February
PORTLAND, Ore. - The Portland Timbers schedule for the 2024 Coachella Valley Invitational, hosted by AEG, was announced this morning.
The Timbers will travel to Indio, Calif., for a preseason tournament at the Empire Polo Club alongside 11 other MLS teams from Feb. 4 - Feb. 17. As part of the club's 2024 preseason, presented by Old Trapper Beef Jerky, the Timbers are set to participate in the February tournament for the second consecutive year.
Portland will open its tournament account against New York City FC on Saturday, Feb. 10, at 1 p.m. (Pacific). Next up, the Timbers will play a midweek match against the San Jose Earthquakes on Wednesday, Feb. 14, at 11 a.m. (Pacific), before closing out the tournament with a Saturday, Feb. 17, match against Chicago Fire FC at 12 p.m. (Pacific).
For access to an exclusive pre-sale and additional ticketing information, fans are encouraged to sign up at CoachellaValleyInvitational.com. Click HERE for Coachella Valley Invitational assets, including Empire Polo Club imagery, CVI logos and team logos. Additional details about the event, including the match schedule, ticket on-sale information and media accreditation for the Coachella Valley Invitational, will be announced in the coming weeks.
Portland Timbers 2024 Preseason Match Schedule
All matches are Pacific time
What When Opponent Where Kickoff
2024 Coachella Valley Invitational Saturday, Feb. 10 New York City FC Indio, Calif. 1 p.m.
2024 Coachella Valley Invitational Wednesday, Feb. 14 San Jose Earthquakes Indio, Calif. 11 a.m.
2024 Coachella Valley Invitational Saturday, Feb. 17 Chicago Fire FC Indio, Calif. 12 p.m.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from December 6, 2023
- Real Salt Lake Trio Named to Upcoming Colombian Selections - Real Salt Lake
- LAFC to Host MLS Cup Watch Party at Fields LA at BMO Stadium on Saturday, December 9 - Los Angeles FC
- Rosters Announced for Colombia and Venezuela Friendly at DRV PNK Stadium - Inter Miami CF
- Timbers Schedule Set for 2024 Coachella Valley Invitational in February - Portland Timbers
- Kerwin Vargas Receives First-Ever Call up to a Colombian Youth National Team Camp - Charlotte FC
- Santa Clara County and San Jose Earthquakes Plan to Partner with City of San Jose to Build State-Of-The-Art Public Soccer Fields & Quakes Training Facility - San Jose Earthquakes
- FC Cincinnati Announce Roster Decisions Ahead of the 2024 Season - FC Cincinnati
- Inter Miami CF Hosts 2getherness Shoe Launch Event for Local Fans - Inter Miami CF
- Orlando City SC and Captain Mauricio Pereyra Agree on Mutual Contract Termination - Orlando City SC
- New York City Football Club Announces 2024 Coachella Valley Invitational Schedule - New York City FC
- St. Louis CITY SC Seeks to Help Tackle Mental Health - St. Louis City SC
- AEG Announces 2024 Coachella Valley Invitational Match Schedule - Austin FC
- LA Galaxy Announce Full Schedule for 2024 Coachella Valley Invitational at Empire Polo Club in Indio, Calif. - LA Galaxy
- MLS Announces Broadcast Plans for the 2023 MLS Cup Presented by Audi - MLS
- Whitecaps FC Sign Midfielder Sebastian Berhalter to a New Contract Through 2025 - Vancouver Whitecaps FC
- Fernando Álvarez Called up by Colombia U23 Team - Club de Foot Montreal
- Final Episode of "Messi Meets America" Documentary Streaming Now on Apple TV+ - Inter Miami CF
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Portland Timbers Stories
- Timbers Loan Hunter Sulte to USL Side Indy Eleven for 2024 Season
- Timbers Share New Additions at Providence Park for 2024
- Portland Timbers Partner with Bold Reuse to Promote Sustainability in Providence Park
- Portland Timbers Unveil Pub Beer Patio at Providence Park
- Timbers Close out 2024 Coachella Valley Invitational with 2-1 Loss to Chicago Fire FC