Thursday's Brevard County/Dunedin Game Suspended
VIERA, Fla. - The scheduled game on Thursday, April 17 between the Brevard County Manatees and the Dunedin Blue Jays at Space Coast Stadium has been suspended due to rain.
A full nine-inning game will resume on Friday, April 18 at 5:05 p.m. from the point where it was stopped, which was with the Manatees coming up to bat in the bottom of the first inning.
At the conclusion of the first game, there will be a 30 minute break and then the two teams will play a seven-inning game.
Fans who had tickets to Thursday's game can hold on to their tickets and exchange them at the Space Coast Stadium Box Office for a ticket of equal or lesser value to a future 2014 Brevard County Manatees home game, based on availability.
• Discuss this story on the Florida State League message board...
Florida State League Stories from April 17, 2014
- Matz Dominates Miracle, Mets Win 6-1 - St. Lucie Mets
- Palm Beach Drops Fifth Straight Game - Palm Beach Cardinals
- Matz Stuns Miracle in 6-1 St. Lucie Win - Fort Myers Miracle
- Hamels Throws Gem, Threshers Drop Opener - Clearwater Threshers
- Stone Crabs Hang on for 5-3 Win - Charlotte Stone Crabs
- Thursday's Brevard County/Dunedin Game Suspended - Brevard County Manatees
- Flying Tigers Return Home Monday for Week of Fun Including Hat Giveaway, $1 Days and All-You-Can-Eat - Lakeland Flying Tigers
- Rosa's Two Homers Lift Jupiter over Mets in Extras, 8-6 - St. Lucie Mets
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.