THREE POINTS: Dash Look to Clinch Playoff Spot Saturday at Washington
Dash can clinch playoff spot with draw or win over Washington on Saturday
Dash can also qualify for the postseason with a North Carolina Courage draw or loss on Friday to San Diego Wave FC OR Chicago Red Stars draw or loss on Sunday to Angel City FC
Houston and Washington played to a 2-2 draw on Aug. 27 at PNC Stadium
HOUSTON (Friday, Sept. 30, 2022) -â¯Theâ¯Houston Dash will take their final road trip of the regular season this weekend as the team travels to the nation's capital to face the Washington Spirit with a spot in the 2022 NWSL playoffs on the line.
Houston can clinch the first playoff berth in team history with a win or a draw on Saturday night. The Dash could also clinch a playoff berth Friday night if the North Carolina Courage draw or lose against San Diego Wave FC.
Saturday's Dash vs. Spirit match will stream live on Paramount+ and Twitch for international viewers.
• Discuss this story on the National Women's Soccer League message board...
National Women's Soccer League Stories from September 30, 2022
- THREE POINTS: Dash Look to Clinch Playoff Spot Saturday at Washington - Houston Dash
- Beckie, Sinclair, RodrÍguez, Sugita Called up for FIFA International Window - Portland Thorns FC
- Beckie, Sinclair, Rodríguez, Sugita Called up for FIFA International Window - Portland Thorns FC
- Playoff-Bound Kansas City Current Hope to Climb NWSL Table in Final Match of 2022 Regular Season - Kansas City Current
- Thorns FC Sign Defender Becky Sauerbrunn for 2023 Season - Portland Thorns FC
- Dash Look to Clinch Playoff Spot Saturday at Washington - Houston Dash
- What to Watch for with Racing vs. Kansas City Current - Racing Louisville FC
- Orlando Pride Closes out 2022 Season on the Road at OL Reign - Orlando Pride
- Match Preview: Chicago vs Angel City - Chicago Red Stars
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.