The Red Grape Returns as Official Restaurant of Stompers Spring Training
SONOMA, Calif. - The Sonoma Stompers Professional Baseball Club is proud to announce it's second consecutive year of partnership with the Red Grape, the official restaurant of Stompers spring training.
The Red Grape, which will provide post-game meals for Stompers players on select spring training days, is known for their delicious thin-crust pizza. Owners Carol and Sam Morphy offer their guests a relaxed dining environment just off the Sonoma Plaza complete with a classic brick oven and a large patio.
"The support of the Red Grape during our spring training is invaluable to us," said Stompers General Manager Brett Creamer. "Their food is incredible, and I know our team appreciates the hospitality during their first few days back in town."
Fans can see several returners on new manager Zack Pace's spring training squad, including championship game starter Ty'Relle Harris and stalwart right-hander Juan Espinosa. Fan favorites and Bay Area natives Eddie Mora-Loera, Daniel Baptista and Daniel Comstock also return.
The Stompers home opener is slated for June 5 at Palooza Park at Arnold Field. To purchase Stompers tickets, visit stompersbaseball.com, call (707) 938-7277 or email email@example.com.
• Discuss this story on the Pacific Association message board...
Pacific Association Stories from May 24, 2018
- The Red Grape Returns as Official Restaurant of Stompers Spring Training - Sonoma Stompers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Sonoma Stompers Stories
- Stompers Partner with Sonoma-Founded KRAVE Jerky for Fourth Season
- Sonoma Stompers Release Final 2018 Roster
- The Red Grape Returns as Official Restaurant of Stompers Spring Training
- Sonoma Stompers Partner with Palooza Brewery and Gastropub to Bring Top-Quality Cuisine to the Ballpark
- Sonoma Stompers Hire Nick Badders as Team Broadcaster