Sunday's Doubleheader Cancelled Due to Storms
Hickory, NC - Sunday's games have been cancelled due to storms. The Crawdads and Fireflies were scheduled to resume last night's suspended game and play their originally scheduled game this afternoon. The games will not be made up on the schedule since the teams do not meet again until the second half when standings reset.
Tickets for today's game can be redeemed for any other Crawdads regular season home game during the 2019 season. An upgrade is required for July 4th and the Christian Concert on July 27th.
The 'Dads will hit the road for seven games as they take on Greensboro and Delmarva. They will return home to open the second half on Thursday, June 20th as the 'Dads pay homage to the TV show Riverdale. It is also Thirsty Thursday which means beer and Pepsi products will be on special throughout the night.
• Discuss this story on the South Atlantic League message board...
South Atlantic League Stories from June 9, 2019
- Charleston Can't Build Early Lead, Fall to Tourists in Finale - Charleston RiverDogs
- Rain Can't Stop Tourists from Win over Perros Santos - Asheville Tourists
- Lexington Completes Sweep of Rome with 7-5 Victory - Rome Braves
- 'Birds Offense Stumbles, Suns Gain Split - Delmarva Shorebirds
- McGovern Homers as Power Drops Series Finale - West Virginia Power
- GreenJackets Win First Game, 2nd Game Cancelled - Augusta GreenJackets
- Sunday's Doubleheader Cancelled Due to Storms - Hickory Crawdads
- Mother Nature Wins; Sunday's Games in Hickory Cancelled - Columbia Fireflies
- Hagerstown Suns Game Notes - Hagerstown Suns
- Game Notes (June 9) - West Virginia Power
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.