Stompers Partner with Sonoma-Founded KRAVE Jerky for Fourth Season
SONOMA, Calif. - The Sonoma Stompers Professional Baseball Club is proud to partner with KRAVE Jerky for the fourth season in a row. This season, the brand that revolutionized jerky with tender texture and bold flavors will present KRAVE Night on Wednesday, one day after National Jerky Day on Tuesday.
For National Jerky Day, KRAVE will give away 25,000 bags of delicious jerky across the United States. To celebrate locally, KRAVE will be hosting a raffle on KRAVE Night and will additionally be offering exciting KRAVE swag on other themed nights. Show your #KRAVElove by tagging @KRAVEJerky and using the hashtag #NationalJerkyDay on Tuesday.
Fans can use the hashtag #KRAVEbetter during each game while enjoying bold, satisfying jerky that doesn't compromise on nutrition or taste, and pairs perfectly with a cold gameday brew. Find KRAVE products at both of our ballpark concession stands, the Palooza Gastropub and Mary's Slice Shack at Palooza Park at Arnold Field.
KRAVE will also once again bring the KRAVE Klub to the ballpark, located behind the third base dugout. The section offers comfortable seating complete with up-close views of all the Stompers action.
For more information about KRAVE, head to kravejerky.com or check out their bold flavors in a grocery store near you.
• Discuss this story on the Pacific Association message board...
Pacific Association Stories from June 11, 2018
- Stompers Partner with Sonoma-Founded KRAVE Jerky for Fourth Season - Sonoma Stompers
- Vallejo Homers Six Times for Second Straight Day; Martinez Also Hits a Half-Dozen - Vallejo Admirals
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Sonoma Stompers Stories
- Colon Cancer Survivor to Fulfill Lifelong Dream at Stompers Game on July 5
- Stompers Partner with Sonoma-Founded KRAVE Jerky for Fourth Season
- Sonoma Stompers Release Final 2018 Roster
- The Red Grape Returns as Official Restaurant of Stompers Spring Training
- Sonoma Stompers Partner with Palooza Brewery and Gastropub to Bring Top-Quality Cuisine to the Ballpark