STLFC Returns "Gives Back Night" for Season Finale
ST. LOUIS, Mo. - Saint Louis FC announced that the club will yet again be hosting a "Gives Back Night" on October 13th during the season finale to benefit underprivileged youth in the St. Louis-area.
As part of the "Gives Back Night" program, Saint Louis FC will donate tickets to local nonprofit youth groups that otherwise would not have the funds or means to attend a Saint Louis FC game. The number of tickets donated is based on the monetary investment of donors and Saint Louis FC will be matching all donations. Some of the charities receiving tickets include:
Mathews Dickey Boys & Girls Club
New Dimensions Soccer
Youth In Motion
Boys Hope Girls Hope
Our Little Haven
Loyola Academy-St. Louis
For those that donate, there is a series of benefits that range from in-stadium video board recognition to an autographed jersey and Soccer Park Club access during the game.
• Discuss this story on the United Soccer League Championship message board...
United Soccer League Championship Stories from September 19, 2018
- Three Second Half Goals Drop Roughnecks - Tulsa Roughnecks FC
- San Antonio FC Loses 0-2 on Road to Swope Park Rangers - San Antonio FC
- Miller Saves, Herrera Converts Penalty as Independence Lift Point in Charleston - Charlotte Independence
- Battery, Independence Draw 1-1 in Final Meeting this Season - Charleston Battery
- Penn FC Falls to the Defending USL Champs - Penn FC
- Independence Host Free Pre-Game Carnival & Tailgate - Charlotte Independence
- STLFC Returns "Gives Back Night" for Season Finale - Saint Louis FC
- FC Cincinnati, Mercy Health Extend Partnership with Mercy Health Training Center - FC Cincinnati
- Free Clinic September 22 - Penn FC
- 17.75 Days of Independence - Prizes, Giveaways, and Special Events - Charlotte Independence
- Energy FC Sign Forward Deshorn Brown - OKC Energy FC
- Own Goal Sinks Nashville SC against Tampa Bay - Nashville SC
- Rowdies Earn Massive Win in Nashville - Tampa Bay Rowdies
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.