Statement from Pegula Sports & Entertainment
BUFFALO, N.Y. - With the COVID-19 situation continuing to unfold, we want to ensure our fans, staff and players that their safety is our top priority.
We continue to monitor all information provided by federal, state and local health departments regarding COVID-19, and remain in contact with all pertinent leagues.
Together, with our food service partner, Delaware North, we are taking all necessary actions advised by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to help ensure the health and safety of our guests and employees.
We encourage all of our fans to take the proper precautions prescribed by the CDC. We will continue to make updates as necessary.
• Discuss this story on the National Lacrosse League message board...
National Lacrosse League Stories from March 11, 2020
- National Lacrosse League Issued Statement on Coronavirus (COVID-19) - NLL
- San Diego vs. Vancouver: Game Preview - San Diego Seals
- New York Riptide Sign Four Players to Contract Extensions - New York Riptide
- Statement from Pegula Sports & Entertainment - Rochester Knighthawks
- Message from Georgia Swarm Regarding COVID-19 - Georgia Swarm
- Knighthawks Announce Roster Moves - Rochester Knighthawks
- Atlanta's CW69 to Re-Air Georgia Swarm vs. Philadelphia Wings on Sunday, March 15 - Georgia Swarm
- Black Wolves Acquire Tanner Thomson - New England Black Wolves
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.