Stamps join Flames food and beverage
(Calgary) Â– Today the Calgary Stampeders announced their new partnership with the Calgary Flames Food and Beverage Group. They are assuming all responsibilities with the food and beverage services at McMahon Stadium during each Stampeder home game. They are taking over the services held by Chuckwagon Caterers for the past three decades.
Â“The Calgary Stampeders would like to acknowledge the commitment that Chuckwagon Caterers has made over the past 30 years in serving the fans attending McMahon Stadium,Â” acknowledged President and CEO Ted Hellard Â“A special thanks to Don Luzzi, his wife Roberta and the Chuckwagon Caterers Partnership Group.Â”
The Calgary Flames Food and Beverage Group brings a wealth of experience in the service industry to the Stampeder organization.
Â“The Calgary Flames Food and Beverage group are committed to enhancing the Stampeder experienceÂ” stated Calgary Flames President and CEO Ken King.
With employing up to 600 people annually the Flames Food and Beverage Group serves over eighteen thousand fans in both concession and fine dining. Their service team alone has over 150 years of experience.
â€˘ Discuss this story on the Canadian Football League message board...
Canadian Football League Stories from May 3, 2005
- Stamps join Flames food and beverage - Calgary Stampeders
- Stampeders unveil new red and white jerseys - Calgary Stampeders
- StampsÂ’ Store sold to former Stampeder - Calgary Stampeders
- Season ticket sales surpass 16,000 mark - Winnipeg Blue Bombers
- Lady Renegades Football 101 Seminars kick off this weekend - Ottawa Renegades
- CFL and Reebok unveil new game jerseys - CFL
- Riders add three to O-Line - Saskatchewan Roughriders
- Eskimos launch new look for Â’05 and beyond - Edmonton Elks
- Bombers unveil new uniforms - Winnipeg Blue Bombers
- Plenty of local flavour as Esks add four more Canadians for camp - Edmonton Elks
- Ticats Add Three Imports - Hamilton Tiger-Cats
- New Eskimo jerseys unveiled for 2005 - Edmonton Elks
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.