Spokane Shock Re-Sign All-NAL Defensive Lineman Dante Holmes for 2021
SPOKANE, WASHINGTON - The Spokane Shock today announced the re-signing of standout defensive lineman Dante Holmes. Despite missing half the 2019 season, Holmes garnered All-NAL honors with the Carolina Cobras, finishing with 13.0 Tackles, 6.0 Tackles for Loss, 3.0 Sacks and 5 Pass Breakups.
A Bethlehem, PA native, Holmes was named to the All-NAL first team as a DL for the Lehigh Valley Steelhawks after leading the league in Tackles for Loss (19.0) while finishing second in Sacks (11.0) and third in Forced Fumbles (2) in 2018. Holmes made a strong impact in his rookie campaign for the Steelhawks, compiling 2.5 Tackles for Loss and 2.0 Sacks in just two games.
• Discuss this story on the Indoor Football League message board...
Indoor Football League Stories from July 23, 2020
- Spokane Shock Sign OL TJ Roundtree - Spokane Shock
- Spokane Shock Re-Sign All-NAL Defensive Lineman Dante Holmes for 2021 - Spokane Shock
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Spokane Shock Stories
- Spokane Shock Re-Sign 2017 IFL Champion Kicker Sawyer Petre
- Spokane Shock Sign Former Cincinnati Bengal DT Chris Okoye
- Spokane Shock Sign OL TJ Roundtree
- Spokane Shock Re-Sign All-NAL Defensive Lineman Dante Holmes for 2021
- Spokane Shock Re-Sign 2019 NAL Defensive Player of the Year Nick Woodman