Spokane Shock Re-Sign 2019 NAL Defensive Player of the Year Nick Woodman
SPOKANE, WASHINGTON The Spokane Shock today are pleased to announce the re-signing of breakout star defensive lineman Nick Woodman. In 2019, Woodman topped the NAL with 16.5 sacks, 15.0 Tackles for Loss and four Forced Fumbles. He finished in the Top-25 with 39 total tackles while leading the Jacksonville Sharks team to the NAL Championship.
After a standout career at Division-III Utica College, Woodman attended the New York Giants mini-camp in 2016. Woodman spent his first professional season with the Jersey Flight of the American Arena League.
• Discuss this story on the Indoor Football League message board...
Indoor Football League Stories from July 22, 2020
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Spokane Shock Stories
- Spokane Shock Announce 2021 Schedule
- Shock Sign First Team All-IFL Offensive Lineman Rashaud Mungro
- Shock Sign Valdosta State University Wide Receiver Darrell Myers, Jr.
- Shock Sign First Team All-American Defensive Back Marquez Gollman
- Shock Sign Former Texas A&M Receiver Speedy Noil