Spokane Shock Re-Sign 2019 NAL Defensive Player of the Year Nick Woodman
SPOKANE, WASHINGTON The Spokane Shock today are pleased to announce the re-signing of breakout star defensive lineman Nick Woodman. In 2019, Woodman topped the NAL with 16.5 sacks, 15.0 Tackles for Loss and four Forced Fumbles. He finished in the Top-25 with 39 total tackles while leading the Jacksonville Sharks team to the NAL Championship.
After a standout career at Division-III Utica College, Woodman attended the New York Giants mini-camp in 2016. Woodman spent his first professional season with the Jersey Flight of the American Arena League.
• Discuss this story on the Indoor Football League message board...
Indoor Football League Stories from July 22, 2020
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Spokane Shock Stories
- Spokane Shock Re-Sign 2017 IFL Champion Kicker Sawyer Petre
- Spokane Shock Sign Former Cincinnati Bengal DT Chris Okoye
- Spokane Shock Sign OL TJ Roundtree
- Spokane Shock Re-Sign All-NAL Defensive Lineman Dante Holmes for 2021
- Spokane Shock Re-Sign 2019 NAL Defensive Player of the Year Nick Woodman