Shock Sign Former Texas A&M Receiver Speedy Noil
Â SPOKANE, WASHINGTON -Â Today the Spokane Shock are pleased to announce the signing of former Texas A&M wide receiver, Speedy Noil. The 5'11, 192 lbs. receiver led the team in all-purpose yardage, punt return yards and kickoff return yards. Noil also became the first player in school history to log a 40-yard+ catch, a 50-yard+ kickoff return and a 60-yard+ punt return in a single game.
Noil also spent time working with the Green Bay Packers.
• Discuss this story on the Indoor Football League message board...
Indoor Football League Stories from October 2, 2020
- Shock Sign Former Texas A&M Receiver Speedy Noil - Spokane Shock
- Shock Sign 2019 NAL Championship Receiver Kamrin Solomon - Spokane Shock
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Spokane Shock Stories
- Spokane Shock Announce 2021 Schedule
- Shock Sign First Team All-IFL Offensive Lineman Rashaud Mungro
- Shock Sign Valdosta State University Wide Receiver Darrell Myers, Jr.
- Shock Sign First Team All-American Defensive Back Marquez Gollman
- Shock Sign Former Texas A&M Receiver Speedy Noil