SeaWolves Sign Rising Star Hundelt
ORLANDO, FL - The Orlando SeaWolves today announced the signing of free agent defender Dylan Hundelt. Per team and league policies, terms of the agreement will not be disclosed.
Hundelt is the son of arena soccer star Kevin Hundelt, who played from 1987-2001, and a rising Major Arena Soccer League star in his own right.
Now entering his fourth season, Dylan Hundelt, is coming off a breakout year with the St. Louis Ambush in which he had a career-high six goals and four assists in 17 games, including two short-handed goals. In his first two seasons, also with the Ambush, he tallied a pair of assists in limited play over 18 combined games.
TurfAndBoards.com recently ranked the 25-year old as the #29 free agent on their list of the Top 40 MASL Free Agents.
"Dylan is a player with tremendous upside," said SeaWolves General Manager Chris Kokalis. "He is a high-intensity defender who blocks shots and makes things happen when he's on the field. I think fans will fall in love with his hustle and work rate."
• Discuss this story on the Major Arena Soccer League message board...
Major Arena Soccer League Stories from May 21, 2018
- Veteran Defender Eddie Velez Extended with Multi-Year Contract - San Diego Sockers
- SeaWolves Sign Rising Star Hundelt - Orlando SeaWolves
- Kansas City Comets Under New Ownership - Kansas City Comets
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Orlando SeaWolves Stories
- SeaWolves Back Home Tonight to Face St. Louis at 7:35pm
- Kids in Free as SeaWolves Host Milwaukee Tonight at Silver Spurs Arena
- SeaWolves Travel to Lakeland Saturday Night to Take on Tropics
- SeaWolves Host Metro Stars Saturday Night at Silver Spurs Arena
- SeaWolves Host Defending Champion Baltimore Blast Friday