Schlemko Returns to Phoenix
Prescott Valley, AZ - The Arizona Sundogs announced today that defenseman David Schlemko has taken a leave of absence from the team.
Schlemko joined the Sundogs earlier this season, after playing with the Phoenix Coyotes of the National Hockey League (NHL) for the past three seasons. He has contributed a lot to the Sundogs this season with three goals and seven assists in 14 games. "We have enjoyed having Dave play with us thus far and he has been a role model for some of our younger guys on the team." said Head Coach David Lohrei.
Schlemko has moved back to Phoenix and looks forward to skating with players from around the NHL as they look to keep their skills sharp and at the top of their level.
The Sundogs have recently acquired two new players on their roster with Chad Langlais and Ron Meyers. They both registered points their first game with the Sundogs and will be players to watch during their road trip this weekend.
The Arizona Sundogs are the Central Hockey League affiliate of the NHL's Phoenix Coyotes. Season tickets, mini-plan, and single-game ticket information is now available by calling (928) 759-6600 or visiting arizonasundogs.com.
• Discuss this story on the Central Hockey League message board...
Central Hockey League Stories from November 27, 2012
- Petovello Returns to Sundogs - Arizona Sundogs
- Mavericks' Corbeil Named CHL's Goaltender of the Week - Kansas City Mavericks
- Missouri's Mathieu Corbeil Named Oakley CHL Goaltender of the Week - CHL
- St. Charles Chill Announce Contest Winner and Unveil Logo - St. Charles Chill
- Thunder Weekly - Wichita Thunder
- Join Mallards for Family Resources Teddy Bear Toss December 7 - Quad City Mallards
- Mavericks Sign Defenseman Colten Hayes, Waive VanderVeeken - Kansas City Mavericks
- Schlemko Returns to Phoenix - Arizona Sundogs
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.