Petovello Returns to Sundogs
Prescott Valley, AZ - The Arizona Sundogs announced today they have signed former Sundogs player Kevin Petovello.
Petovello joined the Sundogs last season in December for his rookie campaign. The 6-foot, 190-pound British Columbia native skated in 44 games during his 2011-12 season and tallied 13 goals and 15 assists. He was ranked sixth on the Sundogs' team for overall points. He began his 2012-13 season with the South Carolina Stingrays of the ECHL where he saw 10 games and registered one assist.
Petovello spent his collegiate career at the University of Alaska-Fairbanks and collected 20 goals and 30 assists in 127 games. In 2010-11 he received the Terry Flanagan Memorial Award in recognition of his perseverance, dedication and courage while recovering from an injury he sustained to his knee.
The Arizona Sundogs are the Central Hockey League affiliate of the NHL's Phoenix Coyotes. Season tickets, mini-plan, and single-game ticket information is now available by calling (928) 759-6600 or visiting arizonasundogs.com.
• Discuss this story on the Central Hockey League message board...
Central Hockey League Stories from November 27, 2012
- Petovello Returns to Sundogs - Arizona Sundogs
- Mavericks' Corbeil Named CHL's Goaltender of the Week - Kansas City Mavericks
- Missouri's Mathieu Corbeil Named Oakley CHL Goaltender of the Week - CHL
- St. Charles Chill Announce Contest Winner and Unveil Logo - St. Charles Chill
- Thunder Weekly - Wichita Thunder
- Join Mallards for Family Resources Teddy Bear Toss December 7 - Quad City Mallards
- Mavericks Sign Defenseman Colten Hayes, Waive VanderVeeken - Kansas City Mavericks
- Schlemko Returns to Phoenix - Arizona Sundogs
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.