River Kings Sign Big-Man Cain
The River Kings have signed offensive lineman Christopher Cain to its roster for the 2019 season.
Cain (6'4, 310, Catawba College) comes to Cedar Rapids after his rookie season with the American Arena League's Carolina Energy. Cain started all 12 games for the Energy, and was a key part of the offensive line that led the AAL in rushing on the season.
The former Catawba College player started in 12 games through his last three years and played in 38 of 45 games, including every game his sophomore and junior seasons. His sophomore year he helped lead the team to a NCAA Division II playoff birth. His junior year he started twice and played in seven games, despite battling injury.
Cain is originally from China Grove, North Carolina and graduated from Carson High School.
• Discuss this story on the Indoor Football League message board...
Indoor Football League Stories from November 30, 2018
- River Kings Sign Big-Man Cain - Cedar Rapids River Kings
- Arizona Rattlers Single Game Tickets Go on Sale December 3rd - Arizona Rattlers
- River Kings Re-Sign Offensive Weapon - Cedar Rapids River Kings
- IFL Announces 2018 Coaches Meetings - IFL
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Cedar Rapids River Kings Stories
- River Kings Start Road Trip at Nebraska
- River Kings Fall to Bismarck
- River Kings Fall to Bismarck, 40-25
- River Kings Look to Break Skid against Winless Bismarck
- Cedar Rapids Falls to San Diego, 40-34