Reno Bighorns Announce "Legal All-Star Team" Program
RENO, NEV., Nov. 27, 2012 - The Reno Bighorns today announced a partnership between the team, local attorneys and the Boys and Girls Club of the Truckee Meadows. The program, known as the Legal All-Star team, is designed to benefit the children and families of the Boys and Girls Club.
"I am excited to part of this great program with other leaders in the legal community," said Reno Bighorns owner, Herb Santos, Jr. "These attorneys and their firms have, on numerous occasions, showed their commitment to making our community a better place."
Through sponsorship from local attorneys, the Bighorns are able to provide 100 season tickets and other game experiences for the kids and families of the Boys and Girls Club. The kids will also have the opportunity to meet Bighorns players and play on the Bighorns court throughout the season.
The firms participating in the program are:
The Law Firm of Herb Santos, Jr. Law Office of Sean Patterson Law Offices of McDonald, Carano & Wilson Ganz and Hauf Attorneys at Law Thorndal, Armstrong, Delk, Balkenbush and Eisinger, a Professional Corporation Law Offices of Gordon and Silver Silverman, Decaria & Kattelmen Sutton Law Law Office of Charles Jones Terry Friedman Law Arrascada & Aramini, Ltd. The Law Firm of Joel A. Santos Ranalli and Zaniel, LLC
Santos added, "With the donation of 100 season tickets to the Boys and Girls Club, the Club members and their families will be able to share the Reno Bighorns experience and also see the importance of giving back to the community."
The Bighorns open their fifth season in Reno on Friday, November 30th at 7 p.m. against the Santa Cruz Warriors. Opening Weekend continues on Sunday, December 2nd at 3 p.m. Season tickets and group tickets are on sale today. For more information, fans can call 775-853-8220.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from November 27, 2012
- Santa Cruz Warriors Acquire Third Round Draft Pick in Three-Team Trade - Santa Cruz Warriors
- Reno Bighorns Announce "Legal All-Star Team" Program - Reno Bighorns
- Toros Land Rick Jackson in Three Team Trade - Austin Spurs
- Vipers Acquire Witherspoon from Austin - Rio Grande Valley Vipers
- Memphis Grizzlies Assign Tony Wroten to Bighorns - Reno Bighorns
- Memphis Grizzlies Assign Tony Wroten to NBA D-League Affiliate Reno Bighorns - G League
- Red Claws Announce Opening Night Events, New Presenting Sponsor - Maine Red Claws
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Reno Bighorns Stories
- Bighorns Drop Western Conference Semifinals to Lakers
- Coach Martin to Donate One Thousand Tickets to Local Non-Profits for Tuesday's Playoff Game
- Reno Bighorns to Play in Western Conference Semifinals on April 3
- Statement from the Reno Bighorns and Sacramento Kings Regarding the Passing of Zeke Upshaw
- Bighorns Earn Pacific Division Title with Win over Warriors