Rapids Waive Forward/Midfielder Pat Noonan
COMMERCE CITY, Colo. (Tuesday, March 23, 2010) - The Colorado Rapids announced today the club has waived forward/midfielder Pat Noonan.
Noonan appeared in 17 games with nine starts and scored two goals for the Rapids last season after being acquired by Colorado in a trade with the Columbus Crew on June 15, 2009.
The seven-year Major League Soccer veteran has played in 152 games and registered 40 goals and 32 assists throughout his career with New England, Columbus and Colorado.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from March 23, 2010
- Chivas USA Waives Defender Carey Talley And Goalkeeper Jon Conway - Club Deportivo Chivas USA
- Earthquakes Introduce Win Pin For 2010 Season - San Jose Earthquakes
- This Week In MLS - MLS
- Wizards Place Forward Michael Kraus On Waivers - Sporting Kansas City
- Rapids Waive Forward/Midfielder Pat Noonan - Colorado Rapids
- Major League Soccer Announces CBA Details - MLS
- 2010 MLS Direct Kick Package Unveiled - MLS
- D.C. United Academy Plays Two Against New York Red Bulls - D.C. United
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Colorado Rapids Stories
- Rapids Look to Continue Recent Success at 2021 MLS SuperDraft on January 21
- Sam Vines Continues to Impress USMNT Coaching Staff Ahead of Olympic Qualifiers
- Colorado Rapids Acquire Michael Barrios from FC Dallas
- Kellyn Acosta, Jonathan Lewis, Sam Vines Named to USMNT, U-23 MNT January Camp
- 2021 Soccer Almanac: Key Dates and Major Tournaments in Busy Year Ahead