Rangers Assign Dan Catenacci to Hartford
NEW YORK - New York Rangers General Manager Jeff Gorton announced today that the team has assigned forward Dan Catenacci to the Hartford Wolf Pack of the American Hockey League (AHL).
Catenacci, 24, skated in one game with the Rangers after he was recalled on Jan. 19. He registered one shot on goal in 11:03 of ice time while making his debut with the Blueshirts on Jan. 20 at Colorado.
The 5-10, 193-pounder has skated in 23 games with the Wolf Pack this season, registering two goals and eight assists for 10 points, along with 19 penalty minutes. He tallied seven points (two goals, five assists) in a seven-game span from Oct. 28 at Lehigh Valley to Nov. 12 vs. Laval. Catenacci registered two points (one goal, one assist), including the game-winning goal, on Nov. 11 at Bridgeport.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from January 25, 2018
- Manitoba Moose Moose Launch 2018 Stick to Reading Campaign - Manitoba Moose
- Rangers Assign Dan Catenacci to Hartford - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Mitchell Stephens Named 2018 AHL All-Star - Syracuse Crunch
- AMERKS RECALL DANFORTH FROM CINCINNATI - Rochester Americans
- COMETS VOICE ANDY ZILCH TO ADD TO EXTENSIVE COVERAGE OF AHL ALL-STAR CLASSIC - Utica Comets
- Extensive Coverage on Tap for 2018 AHL All-Star Classic this Weekend - AHL
- Crunch Surge for 3-2 Win over Rocket - Syracuse Crunch
- Dansk Returns & Garrison Recalled - Chicago Wolves
- TURGEON RECALLED, BOOTH ASSIGNED BY DETROIT - Grand Rapids Griffins
- COYOTES TO CELEBRATE HOCKEY IS FOR EVERYONE NIGHT ON FEB. 1 VERSUS DALLAS - Tucson Roadrunners
- JETS RECALL POOLMAN FROM THE MOOSE - Manitoba Moose
- Manitoba Moose Appleton Added to All-Star Roster - Manitoba Moose
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.