Presidents' Cup Finals Schedule Revised
GLENDALE, AZ (May 1, 2014 ) - The 2014 CHL Ray Miron Presidents' Cup Finals begins on Friday night with the Denver Cutthroats and Allen Americans set to battle in a best-of-7 series for the right to hoist the Cup.
Denver is playing in their first Presidents' Cup Finals and Allen, the defending CHL champs, are playing in their third Finals in the past five years.
The dates for Game's 6 and 7 have been adjusted and will take place now on Wednesday, May 14 and Friday, May 16 (was originally scheduled for May 16 and May 17 ).
CHL Playoff HQ
The complete Finals schedule is below:
Conference Finals (best-of-7)
Denver Cutthroats (2) vs. Allen Americans (3)
Game 1 - Fri., May 2 - Allen at Denver, 7:00
Game 2 - Sat., May 3 - Allen at Denver, 6:00
Game 3 - Wed., May 7 - Denver at Allen, 7:05
Game 4 - Fri., May 9 - Denver at Allen, 7:05
*Game 5 - Sat., May 10 - Denver at Allen, 7:05
*Game 6 - Wed., May 14 - Allen at Denver, 7:00
*Game 7 - Fri., May 16 - Allen at Denver, 7:00
all times local
• Discuss this story on the Central Hockey League message board...
Central Hockey League Stories from May 1, 2014
- Officials Announced for Ray Miron Presidnets' Cup Finals - CHL
- Presidents' Cup Finals Schedule Revised - Denver Cutthroats
- Presidents' Cup Finals Dates in Denver Changed - Allen Americans
- CHL Finals Schedule Adjusted - CHL
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Denver Cutthroats Stories
- Veteran Defenseman Returns to the Denver Cutthroats
- Former Open Tryout Participant Returns to the Denver Cutthroats
- Denver Cutthroats Hold Third Annual Open Tryouts
- Denver Cutthroats Add Two More to 2014-15 Roster
- Two Veterans Add Depth to Cutthroats 2014-15 Roster