Practice For Yakima Bears Open To The Public Wednesday
The Yakima Bears will hold the first team practice of 2011 on Wednesday and the public is welcome to head to Yakima County Stadium to get a sneak peak of the 2011 Bears.
At 6:00 pm Wednesday the Bears will go through a full practice, including batting practice, under the leadership of new manager Audo Vicente. The practice is expected to last about two hours.
After starting the season with five games in Vancouver, British Colombia, the home opener for the Yakima Bears is Wednesday June 22nd and will be followed by five more games during the first homestand.
Season tickets and mini plans are on sale now at the downtown Bears office at 17 N. 3rd Street, Suite 101 and online at yakimabears.com.
• Discuss this story on the Northwest League message board...
Northwest League Stories from June 14, 2011
- Practice For Yakima Bears Open To The Public Wednesday - Yakima Bears
- Yakima Bears Roster Begins To Take Shape - Yakima Bears
- AquaSox Announce 2011 Roster - Everett AquaSox
- Welcome Party Wednesday - Salem-Keizer Volcanoes
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.