Playoff tickets still available for August 4th
August 3, 2007 - Spokane, WA: The Spokane Shock announced today that playoff tickets are still available for this Saturday's game against the Louisville Fire. As of this morning, there were over 2,800 tickets left for the game, including seats on the 100-level, and can be purchased through TicketsWest.
During the 2007 regular season, the Shock drew 84,557 fans, which ranks second all-time in af-2 history. Last season, the Shock set a new all-time af2 single-game post-season record with 10,550 fans in attendance on August 19th for the Conference Championship game.
"The 9th man has been with us all season long, and we need them now more then ever," Head Coach Adam Shackleford said. "
Kick-off is set for 5 PM and the first 1,000 fans into the Arena will receive a free Shock hat courtesy of Harley Douglass Homebuilder.
• Discuss this story on the arenafootball2 message board...
arenafootball2 Stories from August 3, 2007
- Steamwheelers Lose Heartbreaker to Blizzard, 39-34 - Quad City Steamwheelers
- Bjork Game-Winning Field Goal Crushes Wolves - Manchester Wolves
- Blizzard First Round Matchup - Green Bay Blizzard
- Playoff tickets still available for August 4th - Spokane Shock
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.