Ottawa Sends Five to Belleville
The Ottawa Senators have re-assigned forward Francois Beauchemin as well as defencemen Jack Dougherty and Michael Brodzinski to the Belleville Senators from its training camp.
The three players will be part of Belleville's training camp when it opens on Sept. 23. They will be joined by Chris Clapperton and Nathan Todd who were also cut by Ottawa.
Goaltenders Kevin Mandolese (Cape Breton, QMJHL) and Mads Sogaard (Medicine Hat, WHL) and forward Jonathan Gruden (London, OHL) were returned to junior while forwards Adam Capannelli and Maxim Trépanier along with defenceman Conner McDonald were released from amateur tryouts.
Ottawa's training camp roster is now composed of 52 players: five goaltenders, 16 defencemen and 31 forwards.
Belleville Senators 2019-20 season tickets, flex packages and single-game tickets are now on-sale.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from September 15, 2019
- Flames Sign Forward Andrew Mangiapane to a One-Year Contract - Stockton Heat
- Ottawa Sends Five to Belleville - Belleville Senators
- Florida Panthers Loan Six Players to Thunderbirds for Training Camp - Springfield Thunderbirds
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Belleville Senators Stories
- Belleville Senators Forward Josh Norris Voted Winner of Dudley (Red) Garrett Award as AHL's Outstanding Rookie
- BSens Announce 2019-20 Team Awards
- Norris and Batherson Named to 2019-20 AHL First and Second All-Star Teams
- Norris and Formenton Named 2019-20 AHL All-Rookie Team
- Belleville Senators Announce AHL 2019/20 Season Cancellation