Orlando City SC Unveils In the Hunt Pop-Up Installation as Team Makes Push for 2021 MLS Postseason
ORLANDO, Fla. (Oct. 5, 2021) - With six games remaining in the 2021 Major League Soccer regular season, Orlando City SC remains In The Hunt, sitting in fourth position in the Eastern Conference standings and looks to become one of seven teams in the conference to reach the postseason.
Throughout the month of October, fans can become part of the playoff push and show their support at the Club's new pop-up In The Hunt installation that will travel to various locations across Greater Orlando. The exhibit features eight lions, each hand-painted by a local, Orlando artist.
The installation is scheduled to be at the below locations, with more appearances to be announced:
Oct. 6: UCF Market Day, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Oct. 9: Come Out with Pride at Lake Eola Park, 12-7 p.m.
Oct. 15 & 16: IMMERSE in Downtown Orlando, 5-11 p.m.
Oct. 17: Lake Eola Farmers Market, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Oct. 20: City vs. CF Montreal (Mane Street presented by Publix), 5:30-7:30 p.m.
Oct. 24: City vs. New England (Mane Street presented by Publix), 4:30-7:30 p.m.
Oct. 31: City vs. Nashville SC (Mane Street presented by Publix), 1-4 p.m.
Fans are encouraged to stop by the locations, where they can also learn more about the eight artists whose unique paintings are featured on the lions: C. Stanley Creative, Joel, Kaluohs , Lemus, Neysa Millan, Samantha Shumaker, Stemberger, and Tiffany Paints.
In addition to immersing themselves as part of the pride, supporters will also have the opportunity to pick-up a limited-edition ââCITYiD patch and enter to win VIP tickets to one of City's remaining regular season matches.
Fans can get a 15% discount on single-game tickets to any Orlando City or Orlando Pride remaining home matches or keep updated on the installation's locations at OrlandoCitySC.com/InTheHunt. Those looking to guarantee priority access to 2021 home postseason games can do so by becoming a 2022 Orlando City Season Ticket Member. More information on season ticket memberships can be found at the link here.
More information on City's playoff push, including information on playoff tickets/waitlist, can be found at OrlandoCitySC.com/PlayoffCentral.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from October 5, 2021
- Whitecaps FC Confirm Date Change for Road Match at Los Angeles Football Club - Vancouver Whitecaps FC
- LAFC Announces Date Change for Home Match against Vancouver - Los Angeles FC
- Seven LA Galaxy Players Called up for International Duty - LA Galaxy
- Adam Buksa Called in to Poland National Team for World Cup Qualifiers - New England Revolution
- New York City FC Defender Anton Tinnerholm Suffers Achilles InjuryÃÂ - New York City FC
- Albert Rusnak Named to Slovakia National Team for World Cup Qualifying Matches - Real Salt Lake
- Minnesota Awarded 2022 MLS All-Star Game Presented by Target - MLS
- Minnesota Awarded 2022 MLS All-Star Game Presented by Target - Minnesota United FC
- Four Players Selected for World Cup QualifiersÃÂ - New York City FC
- Orlando City SC Unveils In the Hunt Pop-Up Installation as Team Makes Push for 2021 MLS Postseason - Orlando City SC
- David Ochoa Named to U21 Mexico National Team - Real Salt Lake
- Earthquakes to Celebrate 2001 MLS Cup Championship Team on October 23 vs. Vancouver Whitecaps FC - San Jose Earthquakes
- The Pitch: 81 MLS Players Join National Teams Ahead of FIFA World Cup Qualifying - MLS
- Nashville SC Holds Groundbreaking Ceremony for New Training Facility Site in Antioch - Nashville SC
- Army-Navy Cup X Returns to Subaru Park on October 9 - Philadelphia Union
- D.C. United Strengthen Business Operations Executive Team with Appointments of Jeff Ajluni and Kevin Griffin - D.C. United
- Charlotte FC Names Shawn McIntosh Chief Fan Officer - Charlotte FC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Orlando City SC Stories
- Orlando City SC Declines to Exercise Option on Forward Nani
- City Falls to Nashville SC in Round One of Audi 2021 MLS Cup Playoffs
- Orlando City Opens Audi 2021 MLS Cup Playoffs at Nashville SC
- Orlando City to Host CF Montréal in 2022 Home Opener on February 27, Presented by Orlando Health
- Orlando City, Pride to Host Annual Orlando City Foundation Turkey Giveaway Presented by Publix on Monday, November 22