Opening Night VIP Package on Sale March 4
SOUTH BEND, IN - As Opening Night at Four Winds Field continues to inch closer, the South Bend Cubs have announced the return of their exclusive Opening Night VIP package. The team will open the 2019 season on Thursday, April 4 against the West Michigan Whitecaps.
The VIP package, presented by Budweiser, will go on sale to the public on Monday, March 4 at 10:00 a.m. ET. Individual-game tickets for all home games will be available starting on March 6 at 12:00 p.m. ET.
The Budweiser Opening Day VIP Package includes:
A seat in the Budweiser Picnic Garden
Two hour all-you-can-eat ballpark buffet (includes soda)
Two drink vouchers (must be at least 21 years old)
One South Bend Cubs '47 Brand hat
"Every year when the VIP Package goes on sale, it does not take long for all 200 available to sell out," South Bend Cubs Team President Joe Hart said. "This is a great opportunity for our fans to enjoy Opening Night along with their food and drinks already covered and ready to go."
Only 200 VIP Packages will be available. The Opening Day package, valued at $66, will be available for only $35 and can be purchased by calling (574) 235-9988 or visiting the South Bend Cubs Box Office. Ticket packages will not be available online.
• Discuss this story on the Midwest League message board...
Midwest League Stories from February 25, 2019
- Your 2019 Promotions Schedule Is Here - Great Lakes Loons
- Opening Night VIP Package on Sale March 4 - South Bend Cubs
- Didi Gregorius Joins List of 20 Greatest Dragons - Dayton Dragons
- Whitecaps Tickets on Sale Tuesday - West Michigan Whitecaps
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent South Bend Cubs Stories
- FAQ: Stu & Swoop's Cops and Goblins on October 26
- Cops & Goblins Tickets Available at Cubs Den Saturday
- South Bend Cubs Host VIP Football Watch Party October 10
- Video Board Message Donations Return for Breast Cancer Awareness MonthÃÂ
- Cubs Host Final Movie Night and Fireworks Show for Charity