Offense Comes Alive as Brown Bears Snap Losing Streak
Max Osborne netted two goals and an assist to lead the Kenai River Brown Bears to a 7-2 win over the Janesville Jets. Lucas Wahlin scored twice as well for the Brown Bears who snapped their five game losing streak in the process. Ryan Green, JJ Boucher and Peter Morgan all found themselves on the scoresheet as well. Danny Fraga was a wall as he stopped 34 of 36 shots. Nick Michel and Anthony Szurlej scored for the Jets in the loss. Grant Riley and Riley Sims combined for 31 saves.
• Discuss this story on the North American Hockey League message board...
North American Hockey League Stories from February 9, 2020
- Ice Wolves Earn Their 10th Win of the Season - New Mexico Ice Wolves
- Bruins Overtime Thriller Completes Sweep of Blizzard - Austin Bruins
- Ice Wolves Beat IceRays Via Shootout Sunday - Corpus Christi IceRays
- Odessa's Comeback Effort Falls Just Short - Odessa Jackalopes
- Ice Wolves Acquire Cole Hanson from Minot - New Mexico Ice Wolves
- Green Nets Shootout Winner, Pilots Knock off Bulls 3-2 - Topeka Pilots
- Wings Get Weekend Sweep - Aberdeen Wings
- Garbe's Hat Trick Helps Leads Titans to Weekend Sweep over Black Bears - New Jersey Titans
- Offense Comes Alive as Brown Bears Snap Losing Streak - Kenai River Brown Bears
- Bulls Earn Point But Fall to Pilots in Shootout - Amarillo Bulls
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.