New York's Brito Named USL PRO Player of the Week
TAMPA, Fla. - United Soccer Leagues announced the USL PRO Team of the Week for Week 9 of the 2011 season today, honoring F.C. New York forward Graciano Brito as Player of the Week after he scored twice to rally his side twice in a 2-2 draw against the Richmond Kickers on Saturday night.
Brito answered each time after the Kickers had taken the lead, scoring his second goal of the night with 11 minutes remaining to earn his side a point. The former Quinnipiac standout now has four goals this season, half of his team's total.
• Discuss this story on the United Soccer League Championship message board...
United Soccer League Championship Stories from May 31, 2011
- Riverhounds Fall to City Islanders - Pittsburgh Riverhounds SC
- FC New York Reserves Invade Brooklyn - FC New York
- New York's Brito Named USL PRO Player of the Week - FC New York
- Amir Abedzadeh: Filling the Shoes - Orange County SC
- New York's Brito Named USL PRO Player of the Week - USL
- F.C. New York "Bags" a Rhino in the Battle for New York - FC New York
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.