Mustangs Host 5K & Midnight Madness Doubleheader
MARTINSVILLE, VA - The Martinsville Mustangs along with the Martinsville YMCA will host the first annual Mustangs 5K and Midnight Madness Doubleheader on Friday, July 11. The race will begin at 6PM, starting and ending at Hooker Field. The night is presented by our friends at Blue Ridge Village, Mountain Valley Hospice, and Lincare Inc.
There will be live music provided by Left Hip Pocket beginning at 6:30 PM. The band will play up until game time at 8PM as the Mustangs play two games against the Gastonia Grizzlies in the first Midnight Madness Doubleheader.
You can register with the Martinsville YMCA via their website by using the following link http://www.martinsvilleymca.com/2014/06/martinsville-mustangs-5k/. More information can be obtained by calling the Mustangs office at 276-403-5250.
• Discuss this story on the Coastal Plain League message board...
Coastal Plain League Stories from July 8, 2014
- Late-Inning Meltdown Ends Marlins' Win Streak - Morehead City Marlins
- Columbia Blowfish Win 6-3 over Wilmington Sharks - Lexington County Blowfish
- SwampDogs Snap Losing Streak, Beat Petersburg 8-6 - Fayetteville SwampDogs
- Mustangs Host 5K & Midnight Madness Doubleheader - Martinsville Mustangs
- Blowfish Announce July's Community Organizations of the Night - Lexington County Blowfish
- 2014 CPL HR Derby Participants Named - Coastal Plain
- USC Gamecock Kyle Martin To Start At First Base For First Place Blowfish Tonight - Lexington County Blowfish
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.