MR: Thursday's Doubleheader Converted to Single Nine-Inning Game
ROME, Ga. - The Rome Braves have been approved to convert the scheduled seven-inning doubleheader on Thursday, Sept. 16 to a single nine-inning game beginning at 7 p.m.
The doubleheader originally included a makeup game from a rainout in Hickory on August 15, which will not be made up.
The gates will open at 6 p.m. and fans can enjoy the final Thirsty Thursday of the season with $2 12-ounce domestic draft beer and fountain drinks.
For more information about the final promotions of the 2021 season, visit romebraves.com/promos.
• Discuss this story on the South Atlantic League message board...
South Atlantic League Stories from September 13, 2021
- Schedule for 2022 BKLYN Cyclones Season Announced - Brooklyn Cyclones
- Renegades Release 2022 Season Schedule - Hudson Valley Renegades
- BlueClaws Release 2022 Schedule - Jersey Shore BlueClaws
- Rome Braves Release 2022 Schedule - Rome Braves
- Winston-Salem Dash Announce 2022 Schedule - Winston-Salem Dash
- Crawdads Announce 2022 Schedule - Hickory Crawdads
- The Final Six of Summer - Aberdeen IronBirds
- Yainer Diaz Named High-A East League Player of the Week - Asheville Tourists
- MR: Thursday's Doubleheader Converted to Single Nine-Inning Game - Rome Braves
- Gades Close out Cyclones; Hoppers Are Next - Hudson Valley Renegades
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Rome Braves Stories
- Braves Get Hot, Hand IronBirds First Series Loss of the Season
- Dash Stave off Sweep, Take Sunday's Game Six
- Malloy Perfect, Dodd Dazzles, and Rome Rolls over Dash for Fifth Straight
- Campbell Caps off Rally, Braves Win Fourth Straight
- Stephens Sends Braves Home Happy with Walk-Off Homer