Montreal Impact Soccer Schools Announce Summer 2019 Programming
MONTREAL - The Montreal Impact Soccer Schools, presented by Nutrilait, announced on Thursday the full programming for their Oasis Summer 2019.
The SoSc training programs will be offered during eight consecutive weeks for children aged between six and 15 years old (U7-U15) currently playing in a recreational or competitive level. The programs, which will begin on July 1, will allow participants to immerse themselves daily in the atmosphere of the province's professional soccer club. Seven training sites will be available in Greater Montreal. A soccer camp will also be available for three days in the Laurentides region, at Mont-Laurier.
In order to allow our young participants to experience a unique moment with the Montreal Impact's professional squad, the participants in the SoSc summer programs will have access, for a third consecutive year, to the "Meet the Team" event.
Three types of camp available:
Soccer camps: Boys and girls| U7 - U14 |Players only
Competitive camps: Boys and girls| U10 - U15 | Competitive level (A-AA-AAA) | Players and goalkeepers
#IMFC Stages | In-residence camps: Boys and girls | U10-U15 | from Sunday to the following Saturday | Players and goalkeepers
The competitive soccer camps are only available in a full-day format (excluding exceptions mentioned in the registration process). Childcare options are offered, in the morning (from 7 to 9:30am) and in the afternoon (from 3 to 5pm).
A COMPLETE IMFC PACKAGE
The Montreal Impact SoSc summer programs include:
A week of professional training with the Montreal Impact's SoSc educators;
Official SoSc equipment;
An official SoSc soccer ball (except for IMC Stages)
Access to a preferential rate for additional ticket packages for a predetermined Montreal Impact game at Stade Saputo;
Access to the "Meet the Team" event for all registrations completed before June 26;
IMFC promotional item;
Tax credits applicable only on the soccer camps available in a full-day format (five days)
An early bird rate is available until April 14. Details, advantages, exclusions, prices and availabilities per training site are available online. Payment in installments is available for the IMFC Stages. Details and registration: ecoles.impactmontreal.com.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from February 14, 2019
- Revolution Fall to Louisville City FC in Preseason Friendly - New England Revolution
- Sounders FC Announces Special Way for Fans to Give Back for Team's February 20 International Friendly - Seattle Sounders FC
- LA Galaxy Preseason Match vs. Vancouver Whitecaps FC Canceled Due to Inclement Weather - LA Galaxy
- Montreal Impact Soccer Schools Announce Summer 2019 Programming - Montreal Impact
- Sounders FC Becomes First Carbon Neutral Professional Soccer Team in North America - Seattle Sounders FC
- Timbers Announce Broadcast Details for 2019 Season - Portland Timbers
- Major League Soccer Commissioner Don Garber's Contract Extended Through 2023 Season - MLS
- LA Galaxy, David Beckham and Herbalife Nutrition to Unveil Community Soccer Field and Mural in Los Angeles on Friday, March 1 - LA Galaxy
- FC Dallas Signs 24th Homegrown Player Edwin Cerrillo - FC Dallas
- Sounders FC Edged 2-1 by Cascadia Rival Portland in Preseason Friendly in Tucson - Seattle Sounders FC
- Timbers Open Mobile Mini Sun Cup against Seattle Sounders FC - Portland Timbers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Montreal Impact Stories
- Montreal Impact Foundation Donates Multisport Mini-Field to Parc Joe-Beef
- Orji Okwonkwo Named Impact Most Valuable Player
- Montreal Impact's Possible Opponents in CONCACAF Champions League Are Known
- Impact Shuts out New York Red Bulls 3-0
- Impact Hosts New York Red Bulls on Fan Appreciation Day