Miami FC Drives New Community Engagement Through Partnership with GameOn Technology
MIAMI - The Miami FC, Miami's longest tenured professional soccer team, and GameOn Technology, the industry-leading conversational AI platform, announced today that the organization's official chat application is coming to Facebook Messenger this June. Miami FC will be the first soccer club in North America to partner with GameOn Technology and launch their innovative product.
GameOn's ChatOS™ technology gives Miami FC the ability to chat with their fans, supporters, and members of the Miami FC Youth Academy in real-time, providing news, media and insights directly from the team.
"Developing the Miami FC chat experience has been an exciting process as their goals and challenges differ from many of the companies we've worked with in the past," said Kalin Stanojev, Co-founder and Chief Product Officer, GameOn Technology. "If you're an organization like the NBA or NHL, you're already a household name, so your focus is around scaling innovation and brand engagement into new markets. With Miami FC, they're building a brand, and focused on growing engagement with the local fanbase while providing resources and opportunity to the larger Miami soccer community."
"Partnering with GameOn Technology demonstrates Miami FC's continued investment toward connecting and engaging with our fans and the Miami-Dade community," explained Miami FC CEO Michael Williamson. "We are looking forward to working extensively with GameOn and using their platform to gain a deeper understanding of who our fans are and deliver them something really special."
GameOn has a rich history of working with teams across a multitude of sports and leagues. Arsenal FC was GameOn's first foray into the world of soccer and has seen great success with scaling personalized conversations to the millions. GameOn Technology's chat experiences focus on not only providing customer support, but also on building communities, real-time consumer engagement and conversational commerce allowing fans to purchase merchandise directly from the application.
The Miami FC chat experience for Facebook Messenger is built on ChatOS, GameOn's proprietary end-to-end development and integration platform designed specifically for the future of messaging and voice applications. The industry-leading technology streamlines the deployment of robust, content-driven, premium conversational experiences. ChatOS connects directly to brands' Content Management Systems (CMS), data sources and API feeds, allowing them to effortlessly deploy content across a wide array of platforms and applications through highly engaging chat experiences.
• Discuss this story on the United Soccer League Championship message board...
United Soccer League Championship Stories from June 12, 2021
- Legion FC Wins Fourth Game in a Row - Birmingham Legion FC
- LouCity Delights on Grand Opening Night with Win over Memphis - Louisville City FC
- Late Birmingham Goal Denies Energy FC - OKC Energy FC
- Kuzain Steals Three Points for Toros in Win over Real Monarchs - Rio Grande Valley FC Toros
- Memphis 901 FC Defeated on the Road - Memphis 901 FC
- First-Ever Meeting Between Hounds and Miami FC Ends with Home Draw - Pittsburgh Riverhounds SC
- Real Monarchs Fall 1-0 to Rio Grande Valley FC - Real Monarchs SLC
- Dover Poised to Hit Century Mark in USL Play - Pittsburgh Riverhounds SC
- Matchday HQ: Phoenix Rising vs. Tacoma Defiance - Phoenix Rising FC
- Oakland Roots SC at Orange County SC Match Notes - Oakland Roots
- Athletic Hit the Road for Big Clash with Charlotte Independence - Hartford Athletic
- Former Premier League Forward Jon Stead Joins Hartford Athletic as Assistant Coach - Hartford Athletic
- Miami FC Drives New Community Engagement Through Partnership with GameOn Technology - Miami FC
- San Antonio FC Earns Point After 1-1 Draw in Las Vegas - San Antonio FC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.