Mason Mcdonald Added To Thunder's Postseason Roster
Stockton, Calif. - The Stockton Heat, proudly owned by the NHL's Calgary Flames, announce that goaltender Mason McDonald has been assigned to the Adirondack Thunder of the ECHL.
McDonald made his AHL debut on April 15, helping Stockton earn a point and end the regular season with points in 11-straight games. McDonald joins the Thunder in the midst of their first-round series against the Manchester Monarchs, which continues into Game 5 tomorrow night.
In 29 regular season games with the Thunder, McDonald composed a 13-9-5 record to go along with a 2.72 goals against average and a .898 save percentage. The 6-4 netminder also recorded his first career professional shutout on March 10 in a 5-0 victory over the Monarchs.
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from April 21, 2017
- Stingrays Push Greenville to Edge with Game 5 Win - South Carolina Stingrays
- Reddi Industries Presents Pucks for Bucks Donation to CAC - Wichita Thunder
- Americans Announce 2017-2018 Home Schedule - Allen Americans
- ECHL Transactions - April 21 - ECHL
- Thunder To Hold Party On The Plaza Before Game 5 - Adirondack Thunder
- Mason Mcdonald Added To Thunder's Postseason Roster - Adirondack Thunder
- Desantis Relieved of Coaching Duties - Rapid City Rush
- Americans and Grizzlies Resume Series After off Day - Allen Americans
- Mallards Game Day - Quad City Mallards
- Solar Bears Fall in OT Thriller - Orlando Solar Bears
- Royals Even Series at Two with 3-2 Win in Brampton - Reading Royals
- O'Donnell's Overtime Goal Lifts 'Blades to Game 3 Win - Florida Everblades
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.