Marcus Allen Supports The IFL
The IFL had a surprise guest at the recent league meetings in San Antonio. Former NFL running back Marcus Allen met with the league owners to show his support of the league.
Allen, a former running back for both the Los Angeles Raiders and the Kansas City Chiefs, currently sales a line of medical rehab equipment that many teams use.
The IFL held its annual meetings in San Antonio. A wide variety of topics were discussed at the meetings, including; review of the league Operations Manual and Rule Book, expansion policies, national TV plans, officiating, and finalizing a playoff format of the 2010 season.
The Stampede Express will begin their 7th season. Tickets are on sale now by calling the Stampede Express office at 947-DOWN or come by the Stampede Express office at 2210 Austin. Stampede Express Football, It's not just a game.It's an experience!
• Discuss this story on the Indoor Football League message board...
Indoor Football League Stories from January 18, 2010
- Marcus Allen Supports The IFL - San Angelo Stampede Express
Other Recent San Angelo Stampede Express Stories
- Local Farmer Joins Team
- Stampede Express Hosting First Round of the Playoffs
- Stampede Express Receive Proclamation
- Indoor Football League Week 10 Vidswap.Com Players Of The Week
- Veteran Quarterback Takes the Snaps