Marcus Allen Supports The IFL
The IFL had a surprise guest at the recent league meetings in San Antonio. Former NFL running back Marcus Allen met with the league owners to show his support of the league.
Allen, a former running back for both the Los Angeles Raiders and the Kansas City Chiefs, currently sales a line of medical rehab equipment that many teams use.
The IFL held its annual meetings in San Antonio. A wide variety of topics were discussed at the meetings, including; review of the league Operations Manual and Rule Book, expansion policies, national TV plans, officiating, and finalizing a playoff format of the 2010 season.
The Stampede Express will begin their 7th season. Tickets are on sale now by calling the Stampede Express office at 947-DOWN or come by the Stampede Express office at 2210 Austin. Stampede Express Football, It's not just a game.It's an experience!
• Discuss this story on the Indoor Football League message board...
Indoor Football League Stories from January 18, 2010
- Marcus Allen Supports The IFL - San Angelo Stampede Express
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent San Angelo Stampede Express Stories
- Local Farmer Joins Team
- Stampede Express Hosting First Round of the Playoffs
- Stampede Express Receive Proclamation
- Indoor Football League Week 10 Vidswap.Com Players Of The Week
- Veteran Quarterback Takes the Snaps